Canadian Railings

596 Oster Lane Concord ON
HomeStars  >  Railings in Concord  >  Canadian Railings

Reviews for Canadian Railings

Replaced original railings

The finest renovator I have ever worked with. From general manager Fabio to the girls in the office to the installer, job was done to my total satisfaction and on time.

Tony networth in Concord
Tony networth in Concord

great job

I'm so proud of my railing they where extremely professional and knowledgeable through the the prossess great job guys!! I would recommend them to all my friends and family thanks for the experience

steve lemus in Richmond hill
steve lemus in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

interior and exterior railing

I recommend this company to anyone looking for great workmanship and a fantastic staff to deal with. The price i was given was hundreds of dollars less then the other quotes i recieved. They will for sure be doing my railings on my next project.

Daniel in NorthYork
Daniel in NorthYork
6 reviews North York, ON

railings

The original written agreement was approximately $9000. When my wife asked that the height of the railings be specified on the agreement, the manager and a staff did not allow my wife to leave his office, took the agreement in her hands by force, and changed the price to $16000.

Erik in central GTA
Erik in central GTA

New Railing

This company was the one single WORST company we dealt with from a service perspective during our entire 3 month whole-house renovation project. Individial customers are apparently way down on this company's list of priorities. We litterally had to call EVERY day and drive out to the company at least FIVE times to harrass the salesperson and the production manager to get our project done. Ultimately, the work did get done and the company does offer good value BUT not sure the headache was worth it.