Idylwilde Farm Inc.

Garden Centres
366 Central St. Acton MA 01720-2320
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Boxborough  >  Idylwilde Farm Inc.

Reviews for Idylwilde Farm Inc.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

potted plants and small gardening supplies

We went to Idylwilde Farms first for their astounding selection of food--fresh organic produce, specialty gourmet foods, and more. We then discovered the garden center side--potted mums and plants, garden supplies, and more. We purchased a number of potted plants and some small garden supplies, such as buckets and a bag of mulch. The service was excellent and it's one-stop shopping: garden supplies AND wonderful groceries, all in one spot.

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Mulch Purchase/Various Perennial Plant

I have owned my home for 4 years now and am an avid gardener. I purchased cheaper quality mulch the first year of my residency. It was all sticks and big pieces of wood and did not last the season. I was told that this place had the best mulch around, although a bit pricier than the average place. I have not had to re-mulch for 2 years now, as I simply turn over the mulch again each season. It is rich in color and still beautiful on year 2! This place also has amazing food treats for the organic shopper as well! Well worth the drive :)

More about Idylwilde Farm Inc.

Visit our website at www. idylwildefarm. com