Rugg Building Solutions

Building Supplies and Hardware
MA
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Centerville  >  Rugg Building Solutions

Reviews for Rugg Building Solutions

Mark in Greenfield
Mark in Greenfield
2 reviews , MA

restaurant renovation

Rugg is a good local lumberyard for a contractor. You can find just about everything for a project at a reasonable price. Their strong point is friendly, knowledgeable staff and the fact that they remain locally owned and operated.

bwal45
bwal45
2 reviews Boston, MA

bedroom renovation

I used Rugg to buy materials for a recent bedroom renovation. The cedar and pine trim I bought were really exceptional and really brightened up the room. The customers were extremely satisfied and liked how high quality the wood was.

efournierlemay
efournierlemay
2 reviews Boston, MA

chimney for a restaurant

I needed to build an exhaust chimney for a restaurant we owned. Never having done it before, I referred to them to help me with the supplies. They set me up without making fun of me. They were very helpful, attentive, and I think they were reasonably priced also.

Anne in Montague
Anne in Montague
28 reviews Boston, MA

screws, lumber, paint

Rugg Building Solutions
(413) 773-3661
MA
UNITED STATES

We actually had a building project we weren't sure how to complete, and one of the guys there at Rugg sat down with us and drew on a piece of paper the steps he needed to go through to complete the decking project we were working on. And then he helped us find all the different materials we needed to complete the project as well, and saved us a lot of time. We would recommend them to anyone who needed advice on how to complete home projects.