HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Centerville  >  Greenfield Farmers Cooperative Exchange

Reviews for Greenfield Farmers Cooperative Exchange

Renee M.
Renee M.

cleaning suplies

I went to the store to buy cleaning supplies. I want to buy cleaning supplies that make the environment safe, and I trust the brands at the Greenfield Coop. I feel like they care about the environment and take care of the local people and brands are made locally. I like to go there because I can find local products I can't find at other stores.

Sue in Amherst
Sue in Amherst
5 reviews Boston, MA

brewing kambucha

I was searching for a glass jar to brew kambucha at home. It needed special features, like a wide mouth. I tried about 5 places before the Greenfield Farmer's Cooperative. Staff were very helpful in trying to find all of the various possible containers that might fit my needs.

PW in Colrain, MA
PW in Colrain, MA
2 reviews Boston, MA

Garden supplies, animal feed, farm supplies

They have pretty much everything, though much of it is pricey. Great for all your farm and garden needs, from horse feed to hoes, dog houses to chicken nest boxes, large and small quantities. The farmer's co-op even offers chicks in the spring!

Kim in Greenfield
Kim in Greenfield

Flowers

I have a relatively small plot of land where I wanted to plant flowers, and I am relatively ignorant about plants in general. The people at the Farmer's Coop helped me find a great selection that worked well on my plot. They even recommended the appropriate dirt and fertilizers. Thanks!

Meg in Greenfield
Meg in Greenfield
5 reviews Boston, MA

Lawn tools and garden supplies

The folks at the Exchange were very helpful in recommending good rakes, shovels, and lawn care products when we bought our home last year. They routinely take the time to discuss what I want, and are happy to walk me to the exact item I need, rather than just point me toward a section of the store. I will count on them for years of future lawn and garden purchases.

Anne in Montague
Anne in Montague
28 reviews Boston, MA

garden starter plants

We choose to get our starter plants at Greenfield Farmers Coop because they seem to be the healthiest, grow well, and produce the best fruits and vegetables. The service is great and the people know a great deal about gardening and give great advice about how to choose specific varieties for the area we live in, fertilizing, etc.