Economy Paint Supply

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
651 N Main St Leominster MA
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Leominster  >  Economy Paint Supply

Reviews for Economy Paint Supply

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Purchased paint

I purchased paint from Economy Paints. I wanted Benjamin Moore paint to paint my house. They stock high quality paints. They have an excellent selection and good service. They were able to match my paint perfectly with a small sample.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

Benjamin Moore paint purchase

When I painted a screened porch and two rooms in my house, Economy Paint Supply was recommended to me by various neighbors and friends. The couple who owned the shop were wonderful in explaining the intricacy of the different paints I would need, the color blends that would be complimentary, and so forth. I went into the store amazed by the variety of wallpapers, borders, and paints that they offer in such a tiny store. It's easy to miss this gem on North Main Street, but I strongly recommend not only the Benjamin Moore brand, but their service as well. The colors worked beautifully for all three rooms.