Toronto Electrical Experts

Reviews for Toronto Electrical Experts

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Home Inspection

Michael came &; did a complete inspection,at a reasonable price. I will call Toronto electrical for all my electrical needs.Came on time.Very respectful. Told me if insurance co needs inspection typed he would take care of the paperwork.
C Price

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help out any time!

Ari in Toronto
Ari in Toronto

Electrical Contracting

Mike and his team are highly recommended for all electrical contracting services. His level of knowledge, experience, attention to detail, trustworthiness, level of workmanship and pricing are next to impossible to find these days. Mike is a fantastic person and easy to deal with and is always reachable. Rest assured that Mike knows what he's doing for all residential, commercial and industrial applications. We are completely satisfied and we will be sure to call him for all of our future needs.

Hi Ari -

Thanks for your kind words! We were happy to be of assistance to you and look forward to working with you in the future!

Best,
MM and the TEE Team

DW in North York
DW in North York

You can't beat this company!

I contacted Michael to troubleshoot a faulty circuit. He personally answered the online request within 30 minutes and was here the next morning. It turned out to be more than either of us expected but Michael preseved until he found the problem. I really appreciated his determination to stay until things were right as I am sure his day got backed up as a result. Michael is congenial, respectful, and thorough. He obviously knows his stuff. Did a terrific job and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Michael and assistant Connor!

Great job, Michael and Connor.

Thank you for your kind words! The whole TEE team strives to do a professional and thorough job on every site. We're so glad you were pleased. It was a real pleasure to meet you! We look forward to helping you out with any further electrical needs!

Mike S in Toronto
Mike S in Toronto

Outstanding work. Professional. Trustworthy.

I finally found a great electrician who I can trust and does excellent work. Michael was prompt, professional and pleasant. He solved a problem and did it skillfully and cleanly. Don’t hestitate to call Michael if you need help with electrical work. He’s terrific.

Hi Michael -

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad that we were able to help out and look forward to taking care of any future electrical needs that you have! Best wishes for a very happy holiday and a healthy new year!

EFK in Toronto
EFK in Toronto

Nest Thermostat & Bathroom Heater/Fan/Lamp Installation

Wow. Arthur and Angelo were prompt, friendly and professional. They did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. They explained what they were doing, every step of the way, and stayed out of the way as I conducted business calls. Angelo offered help with the Nest account setup if I couldn't figure it out myself, after they installed the device itself, but that wasn't necessary (it WAS pretty simple to set up). I can't wait to have a bath in my WARM bathroom! The price was more than fair. They came, they performed magic, and they left. What more could I want????

We're so glad that we were able to help you out and are thrilled that you are so happy with our work! We pride ourselves on customer service and our team will go the extra mile ton ensure that our customers are satisfied. We'll be happy to perform more electrical "magic" for you in the future!

raclaw
raclaw

potlights installation on rooftop deck and bedroom

Mike and his team were friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Mike took the time to explain and troubleshoot, and his team was very reliable. A simple pleasure to deal with

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We at TEE pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy we were able to help out. Let us know if we can be of service in the future!

AngelaM4J
AngelaM4J

Bathroom Reno Re-wiring & Some Exterior Electrical Work

Mike's team is efficient & really good! I would use these guys again in a heart beat. The job itself was to do some electrical rewiring in a bathroom, as well as some exterior electrical (a garage light, outlet & also ext house outlets). Mike (the owner) and his colleague, Glen... came to the house - they were courteous, respectful & explained everything. They also went above & beyond the call of duty.

I even had a minor electrical emergency a wee bit later in the reno, and a quick call to Mike turned into one of his guys coming by to fix the problem the same day. Superb service and reasonable rates. The team is great, and has great phone service with April & Karen!

Thanks Angela, for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you were pleased!

Al Nasser in Altamonte Springs
Al Nasser in Altamonte Springs
1 review , ON

Signage electrical hook up

The electrician assessed the site, provided a quote, Once we approved they proceeded to complete the work as planned. Great communication , Great service, Work complete as planned and cost as quoted.

Thanks for the great work will always use you.
Al Nasser

Thanks for your kind words Al! We're always happy to help out!

James in North York
James in North York

High ceiling, chandeliers swaps

It is me being naive. When reading the review on Home Stars, I felt very confident when calling the company, and the service did not disappoint, compared to the other electrical companies I called. This was my first time dealing with an electrical company. The ladies were very professional and pleasant. With our discussions, I provided the details of my requirements, measurements and pictures; made the appointment, reconfirmed the appointment the day before.. and all was great. I was told that if the master electrician had any questions, he/she would call.

The day of the appointment - An hour past the appointment, I called, and was told that Mike was on the way. AND told, that the work may not be done today, which, was quite upsetting to me as i had taken time out of the office to be at home for this. I emphasized that the work needed to be done today, or I had a back up guy.

Mike arrives two hours past the appointment, and reviews the work. I explained my situation, and he said he will see what he can do. I was told that within half hour to 40 minutes, his team would be over. An hour and half later, they did show up. Good guys.. and very pleasant and jovial. Two electricians and two apprentices. It was a lot of work, so I guess that was why Mike got a larger team to help.

They were very efficient but forgot ladders so spend about half hour waiting for equipment. For safety reasons, they wore their work boots in the house, and they had just come from a construction site, so there were mud/clay pieces tracked everywhere they worked at. The quality of work is ok.. these are electricians.. and finesse and details are not their strong point. Like, the chandeliers (chrome and crystal) were marked with finger prints, and crystals were not hung properly; a crystal was dropped, and cracked so I had to order another one.

And then there was the bill... I paid $85 per hour per electrician, and $42.50 per hour per apprentice. More or less, I think this is acceptable.... could have done without one apprentice. The bill was a shock at first but have come to accept the fact.

In short, my experience have taught me to make sure to ask for several quotes; service people don't necessary read the emails and communications sent; this company is great for wiring, etc, but to have the finer things done, i am not sure if this is the company for that, and don't rely 100% on Home Stars feedback.

Hi James -

Thank you for your frank review. We always welcome customer feedback.

As a result of your comment about the mud in your house, I have now made it policy that our employees are to wear disposable booties over their work-boots whenever they enter a customer's home.

The nature of our industry is such that emergencies often arise that supersede scheduled service calls. We are glad that we were able to shuffle our crews around in order to accommodate the appointment time that you had requested.

The crew did bring scaffolding to reach your 22 ft. ceilings but when there, realized that ladders were required as well. We make every effort to bring all necessary equipment and materials with us, but sometimes we do need to go pick up additional equipment and/or materials.

Accidents do sometimes happen, and when our master electrician followed up with you by phone the next day, he offered to replace the damaged crystal, and return to install it. When accidents happen, Toronto Electrical Experts is willing to do what it takes to make things right.

Please don't hesitate to call us for any of your electrical needs at any time, and we welcome any additional feedback that you have for us.

Regards,
Karen
Toronto Electrical Experts

More about Toronto Electrical Experts

Toronto Electrical Experts has been in business for over 15 years with experience in residential, industrial, commercial and institutional projects. TEE works all over the GTA, Ontario and is capable of doing work in other provinces. The company is owned and operated by Michael Mueller with help from his management team. Toronto Electrical Experts is experienced and certified to estimate and complete projects on schedule and within budget, as our current clientele expects. We wish to grow our current client list and develop repeat business through excellent, friendly service and competitive pricing (please see our mission statement).