Toronto Electrical Experts

111 Bridgeland Avenu Toronto ON M6A 1Y7
HomeStars  >  Electricians in North York  >  Toronto Electrical Experts

Reviews for Toronto Electrical Experts

EFK in Toronto

Wow. Arthur and Angelo were prompt, friendly and professional. They did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. They explained what they were doing, every step of the way, and stayed out of the way as I conducted business calls. Angelo offered help with the Nest account setup if I couldn't figure it out myself, after they installed the device itself, but that wasn't necessary (it WAS pretty simple to set up). I can't wait to have a bath in my WARM bathroom! The price was more than fair. They came, they performed magic, and they left. What more could I want????

raclaw

Mike and his team were friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Mike took the time to explain and troubleshoot, and his team was very reliable. A simple pleasure to deal with

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We at TEE pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy we were able to help out. Let us know if we can be of service in the future!

AngelaM4J

Mike's team is efficient & really good! I would use these guys again in a heart beat. The job itself was to do some electrical rewiring in a bathroom, as well as some exterior electrical (a garage light, outlet & also ext house outlets). Mike (the owner) and his colleague, Glen... came to the house - they were courteous, respectful & explained everything. They also went above & beyond the call of duty.

I even had a minor electrical emergency a wee bit later in the reno, and a quick call to Mike turned into one of his guys coming by to fix the problem the same day. Superb service and reasonable rates. The team is great, and has great phone service with April & Karen!

Thanks Angela, for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you were pleased!

Al Nasser in Altamonte Springs
1 review , ON

The electrician assessed the site, provided a quote, Once we approved they proceeded to complete the work as planned. Great communication , Great service, Work complete as planned and cost as quoted.

Thanks for the great work will always use you.
Al Nasser

Thanks for your kind words Al! We're always happy to help out!

James in North York

It is me being naive. When reading the review on Home Stars, I felt very confident when calling the company, and the service did not disappoint, compared to the other electrical companies I called. This was my first time dealing with an electrical company. The ladies were very professional and pleasant. With our discussions, I provided the details of my requirements, measurements and pictures; made the appointment, reconfirmed the appointment the day before.. and all was great. I was told that if the master electrician had any questions, he/she would call.

The day of the appointment - An hour past the appointment, I called, and was told that Mike was on the way. AND told, that the work may not be done today, which, was quite upsetting to me as i had taken time out of the office to be at home for this. I emphasized that the work needed to be done today, or I had a back up guy.

Mike arrives two hours past the appointment, and reviews the work. I explained my situation, and he said he will see what he can do. I was told that within half hour to 40 minutes, his team would be over. An hour and half later, they did show up. Good guys.. and very pleasant and jovial. Two electricians and two apprentices. It was a lot of work, so I guess that was why Mike got a larger team to help.

They were very efficient but forgot ladders so spend about half hour waiting for equipment. For safety reasons, they wore their work boots in the house, and they had just come from a construction site, so there were mud/clay pieces tracked everywhere they worked at. The quality of work is ok.. these are electricians.. and finesse and details are not their strong point. Like, the chandeliers (chrome and crystal) were marked with finger prints, and crystals were not hung properly; a crystal was dropped, and cracked so I had to order another one.

And then there was the bill... I paid $85 per hour per electrician, and $42.50 per hour per apprentice. More or less, I think this is acceptable.... could have done without one apprentice. The bill was a shock at first but have come to accept the fact.

In short, my experience have taught me to make sure to ask for several quotes; service people don't necessary read the emails and communications sent; this company is great for wiring, etc, but to have the finer things done, i am not sure if this is the company for that, and don't rely 100% on Home Stars feedback.

Hi James -

Thank you for your frank review. We always welcome customer feedback.

As a result of your comment about the mud in your house, I have now made it policy that our employees are to wear disposable booties over their work-boots whenever they enter a customer's home.

The nature of our industry is such that emergencies often arise that supersede scheduled service calls. We are glad that we were able to shuffle our crews around in order to accommodate the appointment time that you had requested.

The crew did bring scaffolding to reach your 22 ft. ceilings but when there, realized that ladders were required as well. We make every effort to bring all necessary equipment and materials with us, but sometimes we do need to go pick up additional equipment and/or materials.

Accidents do sometimes happen, and when our master electrician followed up with you by phone the next day, he offered to replace the damaged crystal, and return to install it. When accidents happen, Toronto Electrical Experts is willing to do what it takes to make things right.

Please don't hesitate to call us for any of your electrical needs at any time, and we welcome any additional feedback that you have for us.

Regards,
Karen
Toronto Electrical Experts

David from Toronto

I've had Mike Mueller perform multiple electrical jobs at my home over many years - ranging from simple to complex. He and his team are always friendly, punctual and reasonably priced. But most importantly he takes safety very seriously and I am always sure the job is done safely and properly. I have full confidence in this company for any electrical work.

Hi David - Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to help you out any time and hope you and your family are enjoying the new LED lights! Warm regards, The Toronto Electrical Experts family.

Dorothy Clydesdale from Toronto

Mr. Mueller of Toronto Electric Experts donated his company's materials and labour for the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 10 saving us over $700.00
Thank you from our Veterans and members.

Hi Dorothy -
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are proud to support Canada's Veterans and we are very pleased that you are happy with our work.
Best regards,
The Toronto Electrical Experts family

Stephanie from Toronto

I am so happy with the work done by Toronto Electrical Experts. I had my electrical issues looked at by another electrician, who shook his head and never came back. The workers at Toronto Electrical Experts did the work in just a few short hours. They came on time, were polite, efficient, and cleaned up after their work. They came right in on price, and Karen from the office was in touch with me a couple times in the day to ensure any of my questions were answered. I was very impressed by this company's professionalism and work, and I absolutely recommend them.

Hi Stephanie -
Thanks for your kind words. We were more than happy to help out and look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best wishes to you and your family for a happy and safe holiday season!

More about Toronto Electrical Experts

Toronto Electrical Experts has been in business for over 15 years with experience in residential, industrial, commercial and institutional projects. TEE works all over the GTA, Ontario and is capable of doing work in other provinces. The company is owned and operated by Michael Mueller with help from his management team. Toronto Electrical Experts is experienced and certified to estimate and complete projects on schedule and within budget, as our current clientele expects. We wish to grow our current client list and develop repeat business through excellent, friendly service and competitive pricing (please see our mission statement).