Weston Nurseries Inc

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Topiary

I was looking all over the countryside it seemed for a shaped shrub for a clients' entryway to their home. I installed several garden beds for this particular client, the one thing missing was an evergreen topiary to finish off the front door area. I went to about 10 different places and all I found were common, everyday selections with outrageous prices. Weston was a bit pricier than we had hoped to spend, however, they had the shape we both loved and agreed the extra price was worth it!