Rotti Enterprises LLC

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Lawn Tractor Repair

Rotti Enterprises is exceptional with service, quality, price and professionalism. I told them that I have an ancient tractor, and was in doubt as to whether or not I should fix it. They set an appointment with me, showed up on time and gave me an honest opinion about the machine. They told me that the clutch was not working and it would cost about 89.00. The man said he had to go and get the parts for the tractor and would be right back, they were, wrote the bill out, and I was off to mowing!