Maki Home Center

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

wood for home projects

We went to MAKI to get a selection of wood that we needed for some home projects--replacing part of a door frame, shoring up a deck, and shoring up a support beam in our basement. The service was great, prices are good, and they really do have a wide selection of construction materials--much better than the "big box" stores.

Scott Von
Scott Von
5 reviews Boston, MA

Purchased products for a garage refurbish

I purchased lumber, 2 x4's, 2x 10's, 6 x 6's and plywood to refurbish an existing carport. I got it all at Maki Home Center. They were great there. The home center has everything. They were even able to deliver the products right to the door. The service is good and the staff is knowledgeable.

Tania
Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

Garden items

I really like Maki Home Center. They have a great variety of things for the home. One of the reasons I like them is because the store is very well run and nice and clean. Though they are very busy, I don't think that I have ever had to wait for help, they always have plenty of knowledgeable people to answer questions and concerns.

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Purchase tiles, studs, etc.

Maki Home Center is wonderful. They have a wide variety of things to chose from, and the selection is excellent. Their products are high quality. I like the home delivery service when I need it. Over the years I have made many purchases. Prices are fairly reasonable for the quality.

Stephen Paul
Stephen Paul
10 reviews Boston, MA

Vinyl Siding

I bought vinyl siding at Maki Home Center. They were helpful and professional. You bring your slip inside, they take it right outside, they're right there at the truck waiting for you, and they help you load. They have a better price than other stores, and it's easier to go in there. It's not like you have to stand around and wait a long time.