Von Rosenvinge Construction

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Replacement of damage

Because my house was sinking into the ground I was unable to open all of my sliding glass doors of which I have many. Scott came in and jacked the house up, removed all of the sliders, replaced the wood under the doors, and reinstalled them. I can now open the doors. He did a perfect job and cut no corners. Because he is such a perfectionist it took a little longer but was worth the wait. Also, the price was very reasonable.

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

Second floor addition

I hired von Rosenvinge Construction to do a second floor addition on my house. They ripped the roof off and built up. Scott gave me a very competitive deal and did absolutely beautiful work. He helped me with the design and we came up with a really contemporary floor plan. He did all the work, from demolition, to framing, to painting, everything. I absolutely love my "new house". He does beautiful work!!!