M. P. Gionet Plumbing & Heating

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Gardner  >  M. P. Gionet Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for M. P. Gionet Plumbing & Heating

Private User reviews Duncan, BC

BATHROOM REMODEL

we decided to remodel the master bathroom, and we needed alot of new plumbing done. i was so glad to have delt with this place they couldnt have been more helpful, form the supplies that we needed to telling us how to istall piping and i have to say the prices are unbelieveably fair! i would use them again for sure!

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

Plumbing & Heating for second floor addition

I put a second floor addition on my house (with a bathroom) and needed all the heating and plumbing done. I contacted several plumbers, and Mike Gionet was by far the most reasonable price-wise. He is really nice and very knowledgeable. I am thrilled with his work.