T&M Fence Company

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

Fence around back yard

I got a puppy a few years ago and needed to fence in my back yard. I called a few fencing companies and ended up going with T&M Fence Company. I am extremely happy with the result. I went with PVC fencing on two sides (that you can see from the road) and chain link on two sides. They were extremely helpful, went over all the different options for fencing and the pricing of each. They finished the whole project in 2 days and I have been able to let my dog roam free in my back yard. I would definitely recommend T&M Fence Company!!