Son Plumbing

Reviews for Son Plumbing

Bones from Toronto
Bones from Toronto

kitchen sink

Mathew bends over backwards to provide the best service. Our kitchen sink would not drain and he came out Easter Sunday! I could tell plumbing configuration neath sink was odd...Mathew agreed. If you need someone reliable, fair in his prices and very professional...he's your guy. This is my second use of Son Plumbing, and would highly recommend this company. Jerry on Wroxeter

Dan in North York
Dan in North York

Outdoor Tap

We needed a new, more conveniently located outdoor tap for our garden. Contacted Son Plumbing and they were able to complete the job quickly, cleanly and at a reasonable price - can't ask for much more than that. We recommend them and would go to them again for any future plumbing needs.

evelyn wise from Toronto
evelyn wise from Toronto

kitchen faucet, toilet repair,laundry sink

I have known Matthew since 2003 when I was in desperate need of a plumber who could come out immediately to fix the kitchen drain. Not only did he arrive within the hour he knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it right away. He explained everything that was broken and explained what was needed to repair .He leaves the kitchen remarkably clean and dry! I have continued to call Matthew throughout all these years for any plumbing related problems and I can still count on the fact that he always answers the call and always comes out regardless of the day or the weather. I have happily recommended Matthew to several friends who have recommended him to their friends and the list goes on and on.

Thank you for choosing Son plumbing for the last 14 years!

Chuck from Etobicoke
Chuck from Etobicoke

Replace bathtub taps

Called Sunday night...Matthew answered the phone!!! Booked a visit the next day at 11:30am. Son plumbing arrived on time, assessed the issue and repaired on site! Professional, courteous, clean and know what they are doing!! Highly recommended Son plumbing!!

Thanks Chuck! It was a pleasure to work with you!

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Sewer Gas Smell

We're finally free of the stink that plagued our house for about 5 months! We had 2 different plumbing companies come in before Matt who were unable to help us out. Son Plumbing was the first company to listen to what we had to say and locate the source of the sewer gas leak. They used a smoke test which the other companies we spoke to were unwilling to perform. They showed up on time and the price was great as well. Matt also followed up with a phone call later that evening to make sure the problem was solved. I will definitely use Son Plumbing again in the future. Thanks guys!

We're happy to help! I'm glad you found Son Plumbing to solve your problem once and for good!

Anton from Toronto
Anton from Toronto

toilet repair

Matthew came on time and repaired toiled in a quick and efficient manner. He was polite and performed a clean job. I would recommend him to anyone requiring plumbing work.

Plumbing

Mathew installed my dishwasher at my own home and has done several repairs at my rental properties. I have referred him to clients (I'm a Realtor) and they've all be happy with his prompt, speedy service and fair pricing. He's a great find.

Thank you Anne Marie! It's been a pleasure solving your plumbing needs over the last 10 years!

Philip Tsang from Toronto
Philip Tsang from Toronto

Kitchen Faucet

I wanted to change my kitchen faucet to a new model. The existing on in our condo had copper pipes going right into the faucet so the pipes needed to be cut and have new hoses installed. Matthew arrived on time, did the job quickly and thoroughly, kept everything neat and clean, and the cost was what he quoted. What more can you ask for? Highly recommend.

Awesome!! Thank you for the review!
We're glad we could help!

j from Toronto
j from Toronto

Bathtub spout repair

Matthew Trace took the extra step of trying to replace a part in my bathtub/shower - with the water full on because the condo mgr had not figured out where the shut off was. He is prompt, calm and prices reasonably.

Thank you for the great review!

Kat from Toronto
Kat from Toronto

Minor but numerous plumbing issues

Called Matthew Trace on recommendation of friends. He was very friendly and efficient. Everything is working perfectly. He worked with our budget and gave us some less-expensive options for some of the issues we had.

Glad to be able to help you!

More about Son Plumbing

FROZEN PIPES? NO WATER? BURST PIPES? CALL SON PLUMBING TODAY. WE CAN ELECTRONICALLY SAW YOUR PIPES WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO WALLS ETC. . . Established in 2003, Son Plumbing has been proudly serving all areas of G. T. A. This 100% Canadian family owned and operated business offers fast, friendly ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?