Son Plumbing

Son Plumbing

Reviews for Son Plumbing

Doug Collitz from Toronto
Doug Collitz from Toronto

Isolate and repair and slow leak in our kitchen which was dripping onto our basement

Matthew was extremely responsive and helpful during his initial assessment of our leak problem. He provided a timely, reasonable estimate to complete the work and did so very promptly and professionally. It was actually a pleasure to meet Matthew - a great, no nonsense guy who you couldn't help but want to do business with.
I highly recommend Son Plumbing.

Thank you very much.

Jason and Kerri in
Jason and Kerri in

Run a new outside water line

Matthew ran a new outside water line for us and was great to deal with. Professional, courteous, and efficient. He shows up when he says he will and gets the job done. Highly recommended.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Sump pump discharge line, and miscellaneous plumbing

A good plumber is so hard to find and we have found a great one in Matthew.
We had to do a bunch of work to update our house to current code and Matthew came up with cost effective ideas to get us there. His work is clean and well executed - he had to tidy a botched job from another highly rated plumber on homestars.
We really appreciated his friendly interaction with our pets (and us).
He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks, Matthew!

Thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Matthew in the Beach
Matthew in the Beach

Excellent Service

I have used Matthew Trace of Son Plumbers numerous times in the last ten years . His work is excellent . I have had at least 3 emergencies where he has rescued us on a timely basis . Most importantly , my wife feels comfortable calling Son . Matthew and his team are very polite , and helpful . He will recommend the best , most reasonable solutions . It is very refreshing to find an ethical plumber . Matthew is that guy .

Thank you the kind words!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Best Plumber

We've been using Son Plumbing for the past 13 yrs since we bought are first home. Matt is very professional & one of the most honest & nicest guy's we've met. Matt's always done a great job & never leaves a mess. Hands down the best plumbing service we've ever used.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Great Plumber!

Matthew is awesome. Always does a great job, cleans up everything really well when he's done. Highly recommended! You won't be disappointed with the services that he provides. A A A

Thank you Kevin and Trish!

Douglas in Mississauga
Douglas in Mississauga

The only plumber you need

I've been using Matthew and Son Plumbing for more than 10 years now. He's helped set up and maintain three different small businesses I've started as well as handling all the plumbing needs I've had at my house. I've used them in emergency situations as well, and every interaction has been a positive one. I've also recommended him/them to be numerous friends and never have I got a bad report back from any of them.

In short, if you choose Son Plumbing, you won't be disappointed.

Happy to be your plumber for the last 10 years !

Excellent service

I have had Matthew from Son Plumbing do work a bunch of times. Always shows up on time, and dies excellent work. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing plumbing assistance.

Thank you!

Vanessa  in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Toilet

Matthew has been an effective, efficient, responsive, affordable, respectful, and knowledgeable professional since we were referred to him by our real estate friends. He has fixed our plumbing headaches whether large or small over the last 5 years. He is the best plumber who has gone above and beyond over and over again.

Thank you!

Kitchen faucet replacement

Update: We had problems with the neck of the faucet after 2 months. When he finally arrived (after resheduling twice), he came with no equipment and a friend. He didn't bother checking underneath and all he did was pull on the neck and tell me it was a defective product and to buy a new one and call him back to install. I paid him for the site visit. It took my dad 10 minutes to fix the neck later that night and it required actually looking underneath the sink. It wasn't broken or defective - it was installed improperly by the plumber.

This is the second time we've used Matthew. The first time was when he unfroze our pipes and correctly identified the problem area that was hiding behind a wall when a previous plumber couldn't. He's fast, efficient, on time, and friendly. We're glad we have a plumber that we can call!

Review has 1 previous version

We're sorry this customsr feels like they weren't treated to the fullest of our customer care. We looked into the problem with the faucet, that we installed (that they had provided, which was an open box), intalling faucets isn't an exact science. They're many different factors to installing a faucet to last a long time.(existing conditions, like the counters age,/condition and how the sink was cut out and installed, type of faucet and integrity of the mounting surface- etc.) The customer was told they would be credited to fix the problem. if the customer had called us and talked to us about the problem, solution, or something we have overlooked, we would have gladly refunded the cost of the service call.

More about Son Plumbing

FROZEN PIPES? NO WATER? BURST PIPES? CALL SON PLUMBING TODAY. WE CAN ELECTRONICALLY SAW YOUR PIPES WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO WALLS ETC. . . Established in 2003, Son Plumbing has been proudly serving all areas of G. T. A. This 100% Canadian family owned and operated business offers fast, friendly ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?