Son Plumbing

Reviews for Son Plumbing

Sean1111
Sean1111

Repair and installation

As a new homeowner I have had numerous surprises, some good and some awful, to date Matthew from Son Plumbing has been the best. After a home inspection and a subsequent visit from another plumber I was beset with how quickly the miscellaneous costs were amassing. After a strong recommendation, from a trusted friend, I contacted Son Plumbing for a second opinion. Matthew arrived promptly and quickly diagnosed the issue I was experiencing; with none of the “it might be” answers I had received previously, nor was I charged for an estimate. Matthew quickly repaired the issues in a fashion which exceeded my expectations. Since discovering Son Plumbing, Matthew has returned and installed a toilet in the main bathroom, he was able to make informed recommendations on products as well as advising on other concerns I had. I would be confident recommending Son Plumbing to anyone, and will certainly be requesting Matthew back for future projects.

Thanks Sean!

More about Son Plumbing

FROZEN PIPES? NO WATER? BURST PIPES? CALL SON PLUMBING TODAY. WE CAN ELECTRONICALLY SAW YOUR PIPES WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO WALLS ETC. . . Established in 2003, Son Plumbing has been proudly serving all areas of G. T. A. This 100% Canadian family owned and operated business offers fast, friendly ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?