Son Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Son Plumbing

Reviews for Son Plumbing

Bella in Toronto
Bella in Toronto

Installed grab bars for my Mom

I was recommended to Son Plumbing by All-Care Home Health Care. Matthew was GREAT, gave us a quote and quick service, we could NOT be happier, Matthew was so attentive to my Mothers needs she is 90 years young and he was great. I will definitely be calling him should I have any further plumbing needs I can see is an honest person and takes great pride in his work.

Again could not be happier with the job done!!!!!

Thank you son much for the great review!

Frozen Pipe Fix

As this cold weather came to the city so to did a frozen hot water pipe. We call Saturday December 30 and he answers the phone, listens to our problem and 30 min later he is at our door - took him 20 min to fix. and he fixed a minor unrelated faucet issue. He is a honest straight guy who you can count on when need it.

Thank you Matthew for your quick response and professionalism.

Mariana

Thank you for the great review!

SeamusOK in Toronto
SeamusOK in Toronto

Backflow valve fix for boiler

When I had my ancient boiler serviced in October, there was a leak and it was impossible to get the repairman back to fix it. The leak became so bad that the pipes started to rust and needless to say I was pretty upset! I found Son Plumbing here on HomeStars and they swooped in and saved the day! On the same day! They were professional, friendly and got the job done! I haven't had a single drop of water on the floor since they did the job back in November. So happy that I found this company and very happy to have a reliable plumber. I will use them again!

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad we were able to help!

Stephanie in Whitby
Stephanie in Whitby

Speedy repair

Re: Dec. 20/2017 visit: Matthew and Jesse replaced the mixing valve for our hot water tank. They were thorough in their assessment and work. They were super courteous and friendly and very respectful of our place. I would highly recommend them!

Etob from Toronto
Etob from Toronto

Leak

We just had Matthew in to fix a leak in our ceiling. He was efficient and charged us a very reasonable price. We have now used him several times in our house as well as my parents' house. Always our go-to guy we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the great review, it's my pleasure to solve your plumbing problems.

John Laing in Scarborough
John Laing in Scarborough

leak under sink

Called Son Plumbing after I was referred by a friend. We had a leak under the kitchen sink, Matthew came on Sunday evening and replaced the trap. Great service, wouldn’t hesitate to call him again.

David in Markham
David in Markham
1 review , ON

Overcharged for simple service

Company grossly overcharged for both parts and labour for a simple plumbing repair (sink and toilet). Not sure how they got such good reviews here. If you're looking for an honest plumber, look elsewhere.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

I'm sorry you felt that Son Plumbing's pricing was "outrageous". If you felt the price wasn't fair, you should have talked to me before you gave me the go ahead to do the work, I would have gladly worked with you on the price.
In the future, you should get 3 different quotes, from different plumbing companies before you agree on a job, so you can compare the going rates/average pricing for Plumbers/Plumbing in Toronto.

nancy magwood from Toronto
nancy magwood from Toronto

kitchen facet

Heard about Matthew from a friend-Matthew installed our new kitchen facet and was very helpful, efficient and kind with the cleanup. He cares to get the job done right! I would recommend Matthew to others

Thank you for the review!

maxine c.
maxine c.

Set tub and washer/Line to back

Matthew was great. Got jobs done quickly and efficiently. Would not hesitate to have him back or recommend him. Great clean up job. At last someone who is on time!
Maxine Cashore

Thank you!

Doug Collitz from Toronto
Doug Collitz from Toronto

Isolate and repair and slow leak in our kitchen which was dripping onto our basement

Matthew was extremely responsive and helpful during his initial assessment of our leak problem. He provided a timely, reasonable estimate to complete the work and did so very promptly and professionally. It was actually a pleasure to meet Matthew - a great, no nonsense guy who you couldn't help but want to do business with.
I highly recommend Son Plumbing.

Thank you very much.

More about Son Plumbing

FROZEN PIPES? NO WATER? BURST PIPES? CALL SON PLUMBING TODAY. WE CAN ELECTRONICALLY SAW YOUR PIPES WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO WALLS ETC. . . Established in 2003, Son Plumbing has been proudly serving all areas of G. T. A. This 100% Canadian family owned and operated business offers fast, friendly ...