Youakim Group

Review for Youakim Group

MAGGY FAYEZ
MAGGY FAYEZ

POWDER ROOM DESIGN AND RENOVATION

I needed to redecorate my powder room and I wanted to have something in a rich style and practical since my powder room is also my laundry room. Nelly changed the whole outlook, changed the ugly existing pedastal sink to a beautoful cabinet sink, used rich colors on the walls and a dark burgandy on the ceiling, she made gorgeous curtains that complemeted the walls and ceiling in colors and texture. In all she transformed this room and I get so many complement from all my friends.

More about Youakim Group

Color Consultation, Custom Drapery, Custom Furniture, Faux Finishing, Home Re-Design, Home Staging