Toronto Handyman

Reviews for Toronto Handyman

Barbara Livesey in Etobicoke
Barbara Livesey in Etobicoke

Easing and adjust doors

I needed someone to come and fix 5 doors which were sticking badly. We had just bought the house and moved in a few days previously.
I also needed them doing very quickly as my grandchildren were coming to stay from U.K.
Tony was very quick to respond and did a great job.

Tom Denato in Toronto
Tom Denato in Toronto

Hardwood and washroom re-tiling

How you managed to stay under the radar is beyond me. You're work was amazing, you were polite and I was happy to have chosen you over my other quotes.

Toronto Handyman Service cleaned up everyday when they were finished working. The job was remarkable and the price was low. Doug said he knows what these jobs should cost and quotes accordingly. Why take people to the cleaners when you don't have to. I suspect Toronto Handyman Service will start to PO other contractors that charge much more for this type of work.

Thank you and I will recommend you to as many people as I can.

Thanks Barbara for the good review. I am very happy that I was able to resolve all your problems and make your house safe and easy to access.
Tony the Handyman

More about Toronto Handyman

Tony The Handyman is Available for All Your Needs. For any renovation or home maintenance, small jobs or big jobs, electrical or plumping, carpentry or tilling, drywall or painting, water leaks or damp basement, fencing or yard work, the handyman can do it all. Don’t hire a contractor and pay ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in North York?