Northview Windows & Doors

501 Oakdale Rd North York ON M3N 1W7

Reviews for Northview Windows & Doors

Northview
Northview

Pool house sliding glass door

Worst experience of my life, needed to get lawyer involved
From first install date ( which was almost two months late) multiple defects on product and installation, took another four months to get 85% finished

Would not recommend this company to anyone !!!

Very unhappy customer

Ashley01!
Ashley01!

Windows and door installation

Scheduled delivery not completed on time when crucial with timing windows and doors to be installed for a commercial business. No notifications were made by them to advise of delay. Finally when they came to install the windows they installed them incorrectly and had to reinstall them again. Before they installed the door they realized they have brought wrong door for commercial by law code. They took the door back and advised there will charge extra for their mistake. Horrible customer service. Never again going to them for business. This has been all a nightmare unprofessional non efficient company this is.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service has deteriorated

I left a positive review for this company with a 10/10 about four years ago. So when I wanted to replace the rest of my windows, I did not even shop around, I went straight to Northview. The salesman was the same but this time he was really pushing the "awning" type windows rather than the "casement" type that I had had installed before. Foolishly, I let myself be convinced by the "professional", and I have regretted it ever since.

But the real problem was the installation. The original installer we had was polite, clean, professional. I asked for him again but apparently he had left the company. The two who came to do this install were quite the opposite. Messy, not knowledgeable, and very rushed. They did a lowsy job on the outside aluminum and the trim job that they did inside was horrible. I called them back to redo some of the windows but they never showed. I kept pushing the company only to find some trim left on my front door step one day so that I could finish the job myself.

Clearly, this company has gone in the wrong direction I will not be hiring them again to do the final group of windows I need to replace.

Jertiba in Victoria
Jertiba in Victoria

All the windows in my house

I collected many quotes and did online research about them all. Northview was not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. Very difficult to choose a company and pay a lot of money. I really liked how their process is streamlined. I went with my gut feel since they were the most professional in setting the appointment, confirming it, being on time, and explaining all the options and installation process.

dbabbitt in Toronto
dbabbitt in Toronto

Modern door

I was very impressed with the selection of modern doors that this store offers, so choosing a door was not so easy. I liked four models at once. Alex helped me with the selection and gave me a good deal.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Front red door

I wanted a fancy red door and looked around for about a year till I found the design I wanted. Northview has good selection of designs and because they make these doors, they can customize it anyway you want it. The door looks very good. Thank you. I will recommend you to my friends.

Farooq in Toronto
Farooq in Toronto

Back door

Back door has warped over the years and had to go. Our neighbour was getting windows done in his house by Northview and we ordered the door with them since we saw how they worked and felt that we could trust them. Overall we got exactly what we hoped for: good price, good door, no drama process.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Sliding door

Needed this door changed a long time ago.I looked at few different companies and then my brother recomended me Northview. Quote was decent, company seemed professional. At the end I am happy I chose them as they did very good job.Now I can actually open this door and have a screen to keep the bugs out. And I chose an upgrade so I can lock it with a key from outside. Before I had to go around my house to get to the garage, now just few steps and I am in.

Thank you Paul for letting us solve the sliding door problem you had. We have many customers that get recommended to us by their family members or friends.

Jessica
Jessica

Full house of windows

From initial in-house consultation to the cleaning after the installation everything was very professional. Price was good, the salesperson explained all the options very clearly and even suggested something we never had though about. The new windows look amazing and are much warmer now. Thank you guys. Great job.

Thank you Jessica for a great review. We always try to provide the expert advice to our customers. Enjoy your new windows.

Kara in Toronto
Kara in Toronto

Very satisfied about my front door

Our neighbour installed his front door last year and it was spectacular. This year me and my husband decided it was time for a new door for us. Our old door looked very dated, would not lock properly anymore and was icing in the winter between the door and the frame. Our neighbour spoke highly of Northview and we decided to give them the order. Doors are not cheap these days, but it was well worth it. Sales representative was very helpful in choosing our door. In fact, with so many options available, we felt that we designed our own door. It took about three months from start to finish, but we were told that it would take about that time since everything is custom made. Installation was completed in one day and was very professional. Now our neighbour is not the only one on our street with a show off door. And the other neigbours are now asking where we got our door. Hightly reccomend this outfit, just be ready to wait for manufacturing as it is not an overnight project.

Thank you Kara for letting us help you with your front door and the review. It might be in the future that your whole street will have our doors and be an outside show room for us.

More about Northview Windows & Doors

Northview Windows & Doors is a manufacturing and installation company of wide assortment of high quality custom products like vinyl windows, steel and fiberglass entry doors, patio sliding doors, bi-folding doors as well as aluminum porch enclosures and vinyl solarium.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?