Northview Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto m3j2v8
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Northview Windows & Doors

Reviews for Northview Windows & Doors

CandyB in Calgary
CandyB in Calgary

no service

Window cracked shortly after being installed. Called, emailed and nobody has done anything about it. They do not stand by their product and the warranty is useless. Black line over the top of the chimney of neighbours house is the crack. There now is a second crack as well.

Shelly Tait in Toronto
Shelly Tait in Toronto

Bay window& dining room window

We were extremely pleased with our new windows from Northview. We got them installed earlier than expected which was great! The installers respected the house which was awesome because we have carpet and they took every care to minimize the mess! I would definitely recommend this company.

Kathy Fell in Toronto
Kathy Fell in Toronto

New windows

Love my new Windows!
Very friendly salesman, explained everything very well.
Installation was done very quickly and professionally.
They took the old windows and all the garbage.
Quality product.
I would definitely recommend this company to my friends
and family.

Dear Kathy, thank you for trusting Northview and sharing your experience, your feedback is much appreciated!

SRichard in Calgary
SRichard in Calgary

Window Replacement

Our original window was over over forty years old and leaking air. We are a retired couple and decided we would not replace it with another economy type window. We wanted one that would look good and be energy efficient. I think we surprised the telemarketer for Northview Windows and Doors that called us when we requesting he send over the estimator right away. Their Estimator was very professional and made sure we understood the process, prices and quality of the window we would be getting. The date of order to the final install was a very satisfactory time frame. The installers were polite and excellent at their trade. They also took pride in having a clean and neat install area and made sure they left the area clean and neat when they had finished the install.

We are very happy with the quality of the window and the professionalism of the staff of Northview Windows and Doors and recommend them highly.

Dear Richard, it was our pleasure to provide you with the quality product your were looking for. Thank you for choosing Northview!

Julissa in Calgary
Julissa in Calgary

Window Replacement

We're very happy with our new windows. Service was great and prompt. No hassles whatsoever. The installers were very professional and friendly. The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful and exerted no pressure whatsoever.

Dear Julissa, thank you for your positive feedback on our products and staff, we are glad we met your expectations! Regards, Northview's team

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

window replacements

The workers were professional and efficient and managed to replace 12 windows in one day. The quality is high and the prices very reasonable. We have recommended them to several people.

Anthony in Nepean
Anthony in Nepean

Windows

These guys were great, the knowledge, pricing, timing, and sense of no pressure made it easy for us to go with northview windows. My brother had previously used them and his recommendation was spot on. Price for quality of work was well worth it.

Dear Anthony, we are glad to know you are happy with a referral, it was our pleasure to help you with the project and we appreciate your feedback.
Regards, Northview's team.

KK5115 in
KK5115 in

Replace cracked window glass

I have a 3 windows with Northview windows a couple years ago. One of the window with crack starting from the side. Even though cracked glass is not covered by warranty, Northview replaced the cracked glass because it starts from the side and only charge me for labor. Thanks.

Dear customer, thank you for your review and high rating of our work! Regards, Northview Team

Fed Up in
Fed Up in

Front and Back Doors and main level windows all replaced

Responding to Northviews reply.
You are referring to an email I sent on May 9 2017, which you didn’t reply to until June 8 2017 after I sent 3 more emails on June 6 2017. You are saying too many years have passed since installation. What about the email I sent 1 month after installation?? Or the email I sent 2 months after installation, and another email I sent 3 months after installation??? Don’t those emails count? Plus all the voicemails I left in between those emails.
Here is an UPDATE for everybody. After the 3 emails I sent on June 6 2017, I finally received a phone call on June 8 2017. They said they were sending out a sales rep to look at the problem. Vlad arrived here that afternoon. He made an adjustment to the locking mechanism on my back door but it is still extremely hard to lock the door without giving yourself a hernia. He said that’s the best it will ever be. He then said that the warranty is over because the locking mechanism only has a 1 year warranty. I told him that they should return peoples calls/emails before the warranty is over. As he was leaving, he looked at the front door. After having the same warranty discussion, he then said he would fix the front door for free only IF I TAKE DOWN MY HOME STARS POST. Can you believe this!!! I told him no because people have the right to know how Northview treats their customers. He said he would look into when the installations were done and HE WOULD CALL ME THE NEXT DAY which would have been Friday June 9 2017. Then he walked away. Today is Monday June 12 2017 and I haven’t heard back from him, which is no surprise. They obviously care more about their Home Stars rating then they do about having a happy customer. Also, they still haven’t called my brother back either. They must be waiting until his warranty is over. I can’t say this enough STAY AWAY FROM NORTHVIEW WINDOWS AND DOORS.

They are fine at time of purchase and install but you better hope you don't need a service call. It's been approx 8 or 9 months since install and I have been trying to get my front door and back door fixed for the last 6 months. Customer service is always voicemail. I've left voicemails all ignored and I've sent emails. 2 to 3 weeks ago they finally sent me an email asking for pictures and that was the last I've heard from them. I sent them picture before months ago and never heard anything back. My brother used them as well and he can't get them to come fix his stuff either. STAY AWAY from this company. GARBAGE SERVICE!!!!

Dear valued customer,

we apologize for delayed response, after your email received on May 9, 2017 we have been contacting the suppliers regarding the components to confirm whether or not they are covered under warranty. We found out that unfortunately, there is no warranty coverage due to number of years passed since installation. We will also be sending our factory rep to check the issues and confirm the solution.

Regards, Northview’s Service Team

More about Northview Windows & Doors

Northview Windows & Doors is a manufacturing and installation company of wide assortment of high quality custom products like vinyl windows, steel and fiberglass entry doors, patio sliding doors, bi-folding doors as well as aluminum porch enclosures and vinyl solarium.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?