Junk Away

Kevin in East York
Kevin in East York
1 review ,

Clean disasterous looking backyard

I recently bought an older model 3 bedroom house in East York. The house was a handyman special that needed a lot of work. 'That' I could deal with. But the backyard was a disaster! There were 2 old wooden sheds (ready to fall down) tires, batteries, etc, etc... just a HUGE mess! That's why I got such a good deal on the house in the first place. Anyway I knew I didn't want to do that kind of work so I logged onto Homestars.ca and found this company (Junk Away) that was located not far from me. I called them on a Wednesday morning and that Friday one of their guys came and gave a free estimate.
Having expected him to quote in the range of $1200-$1500 I was happily surprised to be quoted $950.00. I hired them on, and that Tuesday a 4 man crew came and within less than 7 hrs had everything clean and looking great! What a difference! I could almost feel the value of my house going up. Anyway, thank you Junk Away. I reccomend them highly