Home Reno & Associates

Reviews for Home Reno & Associates

may in Scarborough
may in Scarborough

Roof leak, Not fixed

Back 2015, Michael pretended to fix my roof, a nice guy from the outside, but has no idea how to fix a roof. He has a good idea how to take your money though.. His company name: HomeReno & Associates, located at 9 Gotham Court, North York. tel: (416) 248-0211. He took my $400.00, but my roof is still leaking. I Called him many times, he finally came back and told me that he wants another $400.00 to fix the leak, as it was not coming from where he originally fixed.. I am very disappointed, as I trusted he will honour his guarantee and he would fix the problem as he promised.. BeWARE!

fay greenholtz from Toronto
fay greenholtz from Toronto

replacement for downspouts going into city sewer

Home Reno detached downspouts from the direct sewer connection replacing with copper to drain on ground. The connection was a plastic elbow that leaks. The plastic does not fit with the copper and he was asked to replace with copper that is soldered so that it looks appropriate and does the job.

Judith Lim in Scarborough
Judith Lim in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Roof

Back 2002, Michael did my roof, a nice guy fr. the outside, but guys, beware. He is a crooked. His compnay name: HomeReno & Associates, located at 9 Gotham Court, North York. tel: (416) 248-0211. He tooks cash only. To top it all, my roof was leaking. Called him many times, no response. I have it redone and paid almost $4000.00 again. BeWARE!

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Raccoon removal and small roof roof repair

We were referred to the owner of this business by a neighbour as being a wildlife removal business, as we had raccoons in our chimney, which happened to be falling apart. After being assured they could remove the raccoons, we learned that they're roofers. They finished up and told us the adult had left with 2 babies and the chimney was all clear.

As it turns out, they "removed" the raccoon babies by letting the adult escape and dropping bricks down the chimney to kill the babies and sealing the roof over top. The babies were not killed instantly and we only discovered what had happened later when we heard the babies through the wall. We had to call another, terrific, business to open the chimney and rescue the babies.

Not surprisingly, this business has not responded to calls or answered their phone. The owner is Michael . THis company and the owner deceived us in a variety of ways and should not be used for any jobs whatsoever.

FYI, Four Seasons Wildlife Removal is tops - they came at 10:30 at night and worked for 3 hours to save the trapped animals AND fixed our roof.

Willowdale-9528
Willowdale-9528

repair a flat roof

I ask for an ispection&solution for a small leakage on a flat roof.
Michael Hennaoui -the repairman-took the job by charging me $400.00 cash to fix the problem .
He did the job of recaulking & painting and gave me the verbal assurance" that 99% will be no more problem"
After aprox.10 day and the first rain the leakage is as bad as before.
I called Mr.Michael Hennaoui and he replyed that he will take a look when he will have the time without any commitment!