Colombus Aluminum & Roofing Ltd.

Unit 31 6780 Davand Dr. Mississauga ON L5T 2G4
Colombus Aluminum & Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Colombus Aluminum & Roofing Ltd.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Rude ... the guy who came out to do repairs did nothing but swear at me

I have water damage in the sun-room directly below the roof that was re-shingled 2 years ago. The area that is leaking is around a chimney. The flashing was VERY poorly installed and when someone eventually came to look at the problem just accused me of complaining for no reason. " I don't need to deal with this BS..." was his response. The guy used more swear words than regular words... No calm explanation about the leak was given... just swearing !

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Avoid at all cost

Poor workmanship and worse customer service. Avoid at all cost this company as they will be impossible to contact once they have finished. No wonder they have such constantly poor ratings.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Beware

This is the worst company out there. My roof didn’t even last a year due to their inexperience and sloppiness. They take zero responsibility after they have taken your money. Hugo is the worst person I have ever dealt with, he has no customer service experience let alone roofing experience. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!

Vik from Toronto
Vik from Toronto

No support

New roof/shingles was installed 2 yrs ago. And entire row blew off. Can't get a hold of anyone to even ask about the warranty. Phone line has been busy for days.

Mike from Mississauga
Mike from Mississauga

Skylight

Two workers came and removed my old doom shape skylight and replaced with another of similar shape. They also had to rebuild the base frame and cleanup the work site.
They did a very good job and no leakage experience!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

DO NOT USE COLUMBUS

Every component that was installed by Columbus - roof, siding, eavestroughs, aluminum trim, soffits - on our renovation had installation problems. A third of our roof had to be replaced due to poor roof installation (ripped tiles, unevenness, sloppiness), all siding on the new addition had to be replaced due to warping caused by improper installation, eavestroughs leaked shortly after installation on corners due to improper caulking and faulty pitch, etc, etc. Because contractor and Columbus had a falling out after installation, Columbus refused to remediate the deficiencies.

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Do not use

Columbus roofing put the shingles on our home and within 3 years they were blowing off. We contacted them several times and they did not return the calls. When we finally talked to them they said they would not come out and fix the problem. Do not use this company.

Inga from Richmond Hill
Inga from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

roof repair

Needed to repair my roof after a long winter. Called Colombus Roofing and requested a service call. The crew came the same day and fixed everything! Same day! Very impressed! Thank you very much for a prompt and professional service!
Inga from Richmond HIll

Melissa from Burlington
Melissa from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof and Siding

I saw this roofing company working on my neighbours roof and siding so I decided to give them a call for a quote. They did an amazing job!!! They were very professional and did everything in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them to friends. I was very satisfied with their work.

Stephanie  from Mississauga
Stephanie from Mississauga

New Custom Home & Copper

Colombus Roofing did my roof late this summer. I found the service to be very professional. They knew what to look at and were very detail oriented. This was a very large roof and copper project. I am very pleased with the copper work and luxury shingles they installed. I have already recommended them to a few friends. I would definitely use them again!

Looking for Roofing pros in Malton?