Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

1241 Woodbine Ave East York ON M4C 4E5
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Reviews for Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Laura from Toronto
Laura from Toronto

Window and door installation, ceiling and water damage repair, new siding, soffit, eavestroughs

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: This is a long story to say how great Jason and his team at Canadian Roofing are, but in short: These people do truly professional work that stands the test of time, and they do more than roofing. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
FULL-LENGTH VERSION: Last fall I looked at ceiling water damage in my living room and realized I couldn’t ignore it anymore. I needed to call Jason at Canadian Roofing (who has done great work roofing and fixing flat roofs at my home) to deliver the bad news. Jason in fact gave me GREAT news after a thorough inspection of my upper roof and damage in my living room. It was my 2nd floor window causing the damage in the living room, not my entire roof. Massive relief, and an indication of this roofer’s honesty – the roof didn’t need replacing; my window did. But he came through to help anyway. He said he could assist me with window replacement and ceiling repair. I wanted European tilt-and-turn windows. Could he do that? Turns out he could: He connected me with a Dante Casasanta who distributes the Estonian-produced Viking Windows, very well-made, energy-efficient and beautiful tilt-and-turn windows. So beautiful I ended up purchasing a window for the second floor and living room plus a door. It took a long time for them to ship from Estonia (four months), but they were installed this spring. Jason put together a great team to do a stunning job: Vas and his team installed the windows and doors and Vas demonstrated master carpentry skills with beautiful trim on the inside and superb masonry talents on the exterior befitting the home’s time period. Jason literally went the extra mile – make that hundreds - to find angel stone to match the front of my home to finish off the outside trim. Kevin of Canadian Roofing did an outstanding job of repairing my living room ceiling, removing the stucco and painting the living room and hall after door and window installation. He also sanded, stained and varnished the pine interior trim to match the natural oak finish of the windows. It is a phenomenally professional finish. After a mishap with the doorframe, Jason and Kevin hastened to repair it seamlessly through a furniture repair expert. Of course – being a demanding client and seeing how beautiful the windows and doors were – I asked Jason if his roofing team could provide new siding and eavestroughs and soffits on the front of my home. James and John of Canadian Roofing to the rescue. In the process, they revealed beautiful cedar shingle trim above my second-floor window. I asked Kevin if it could be painted the same colour as my beautiful new door. He literally went above and beyond and scaled a very tall ladder to paint the cedar shingles the beautiful wine red of my door. Gorgeous. These guys are great. Special thanks to Jason, Kevin and Vas for extra help and support you’ve provided me through a very custom project that I am so proud to call my home!

Gillian in Etobicoke
Gillian in Etobicoke

Fascia, soffits & eaves replacement

Installation of aluminum fascia, soffits and eaves on a century home.
Accurate quote from Jason, great workmanship from James & John and job management from Kevin.
Very professional service, attention to detail with custom aluminium work over 125 year old fascia & soffits. A successful and attractive solution to keeping the squirrels in the garden not the roof!
Additional replacement roof vents, and small flat roof repair also completed.
My third time working with Canadian Roofing - thanks for the great work.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Leaking roof repair and maintenance

Just wanted to say thanks to Kevin for fixing our leaking roof this week. He came out to inspect the damage and gave a detailed explanation of what our options for repair and maintenance were. The work was completed very quickly and professionally. Would definitely recommend to others!

Siding in very narrow area, soffits, fascias and eaves

I had an incredibly tight wall between my neighbour and I that needed siding. The house is 100 years old and that wall still had the original stucco at the first floor level and cedar shingles rising up from there to the top of the second floor roof line. Jason and his crew were able to work in this area after many other contractors refused the challenge. I also had new soffits, fascias and eaves installed around the entire house. The work was done in the most professional way. The team showed up to begin the job exactly on schedule and they devoted all of their efforts to the task until the work was completely finished. The area around the house was left very clean and the finished work looks amazing. My neighbours were so impressed that they are asking for quotes on their houses. I’m very happy and I highly recommend this company to anyone.

lue from East York
lue from East York

Roofing and attic insulation

This family-run and local company provided excellent service in re-roofing our entire semi. They offered high quality products and Darren explained clearly all details in the in-home quote. The efficient and skilled crew led by Justin were courteous and collaborative. All our concerns were addressed, there were no hidden surprises or costs, and the workmanship and results were fantastic. The follow-up was professional, and we completely satisfied.

Anne H in Etobicoke
Anne H in Etobicoke

Leaky roof

I had a little damage on one side of the roof. It was not in my budget to replace the whole roof these guys came out, assessed, gave advice. Thank you for the good service

Thank you for your kind words. Cheers

in Toronto
in Toronto

roof repair after a windstorm

Two weeks ago during a windstorm I called Darren as I watched several sections of my front shingles take flight. Surprisingly he answered promptly despite the storm. He said his company could put a temporary fix and then we could discuss a longer term plan at my convenience. That is exactly what happened. Darren made an appointment to discuss with me what the team found beside missing shingles. He gave me two options depending upon my budget. Within a week, I received a call to inform me when the team would arrive. The work was finished efficiently in a day. I am happy to say that in the recent wind storm 2 nights ago, I had neither a leaky roof, nor airborne shingles. Well done Darren and the team from Canadian Roofing.

Thank you very much for the kind words and your business. The storm created a lot of damage throughout the GTA and made it challenging getting around to everyone. We are finally just getting caught up. Hope you have a wonderful summer.

C+N in East York
C+N in East York

Roofing Surprise!

Timely, professional and patient. Jason helped us through a difficult roofing project. We had hired him in 2010 for a flat roof and he was our immediate go-to when our porch roof and eavestrough needed replaced. Once on site, he identified a major structural problem and helped us come up with options. He was incredibly patient while we worked out our next steps and as soon as the job could be finished, he was on site. Great work!

Thank you very much for your business. It's a great compliment to do repeat work and to have clients refer us. Enjoy your summer. Jason Hunter Canadian Roofing Company

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Roof Replacement Following Wind Storm Damage to Shingles

Jason and his crew provided excellent service, initially providing prompt emergency repairs to my roof, then installing a high quality replacement roof including new shingles, flashing and vents at a competitive price. The crew left my premises spotless. Super workmanship all around.

Thanks David. The storm in May really created a lot of roof issues for customers and we are still working it. Cheers and enjoy your summer. Jason Hunter

More about Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

At Canadian Roofing Company Ltd., we take pride in upholding
the highest standard of quality & custom workmanship. We have been a family business for over 25 years and endeavor to keep our employees well trained in order to maintain our commitment to you of a job well done. We are a Toronto based business and as a result only service the outskirts of the GTA by appointment only and for these clients interested in an estimate, there is a fee of $150 + hst which is refundable upon booking with us. It would be our pleasure to provide you with a detailed estimate for the work you are interested in having done. In addition to this, our goal is to answer any questions you may have and to educate you on the entire process, from start to finish. We look forward to hearing from you.