35 Minford Ave Toronto ON M1R 2B4

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Steven in Westmount
Steven in Westmount
0 reviews Westmount,

complete roof re-shingling

Darren and his team were great to work with. Darren was professional and diligent with his follow-ups throughout both the quoting process as well as the installation.
His team showed up when they said they would, worked hard, were considerate to our neighbours and completely cleaned up the worksite after each day.
The quality of the workmanship completely met our expectations. We would strongly recommend Canadian Roofing Company.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your business!
From all of us at Canadian Roofing Company.

Homeowner in Toronto
Homeowner in Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement + Skylight

Darren and his team replaced our flat roof (part of a row of 100+ yr old townhomes) and were a pleasure to work with. We found them via a referral.

We encountered a lot of unexpected issues once the roof was stripped (deteriorating bricks, previous bad repair on a chimney, and more). Darren and his team were quick to come up with solutions and didn't delay completion of the job. They also installed a 2x3' skylight.

His team were great with prep and clean-up, making sure to protect us and our attached neighbours from any debris. The team had to come inside the house to complete some of the work and were courteous and safe, wearing masks and distancing.

We highly recommend Candadian Roofing Company, and are very happy with the job.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your business! From all of us at Canadian Roofing Company Ltd....thank you!

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Roof Replacement

Our experience with Canadian Roofing Company was fantastic. The entire process was great - a thorough and specific quote, one day of work, excellent staff, incredible clean-up afterwards, beautiful finished product, and great communications throughout. We are very happy with our refinished roof, and couldn't recommend working with the Canadian Roofing Co. team enough!

Thank you for your review! As always, we are happy to help and appreciate your business! Thank you from all of us at Canadian Roofing Company Ltd!

Jad in Hamilton
Jad in Hamilton

A complete new roofing

Great experience with the owner and his team. He took the time to explain thoroughly each item and every step of the way. He followed up meticulously and kept us informed about everything. As we started working together I basically told him to do everything he thinks is right. He is an expert in his field and his crew are professional and efficient. Our roof turned out to be a bigger job once they opened it up and yet they still finished it on time. They worked hard to find the exact colour for the gutters, he could have easily found a close colour and it wouldn’t have made a big difference to me but Darren wanted to do it perfectly and I left it to him. They were recommended by neighbors here on Browning Avenue in Toronto and I would recommend them to anyone wants to do their roof. Honestly can’t say enough about them.

Bloor West Village Roof & Facelift

Thoroughly impressed with Darren and his team in connection with a major facelift (aluminium, roof and cedar install) for my Bloor West Village home. These guys are genuinely top notch! Darren was responsive. Easy to speak with and clearly provided me with the impression he wanted me happy by the end of the project. The price point was not the lowest. However you get what you pay for. If you want responsiveness, hard work and a job that gets done throughly and quickly (even during a pandemic) then I highly recommend Canadian Roofing. Top notch - and I dont write reviews very often.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your business! From all of us at Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Roof repairs ( vents/ stacks )

Roof rqired more vents and proper animal proof vent covers. Stacks need assessment and repair.
Required some roofining repair because of these issues. No inside work required. Took 2 men
I/2 day to complete the jobs.

Thank you Karen for your review! We appreciate your business! Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Roof and parging

Darren and his crew replaced my shingled roof and parged the side of my house in 1 day, and it looks spectacular. Darren is reliable and upfront, he provides a written estimate plus ongoing in the moment updates as the jobs are being completed - so there are no surprises. He is available at all times and very willing to answer questions. Dan, the foreman, and the crew worked a long hard day (e.g., 9AM to 7PM) to finish the roof, and cleaned everything, including my porch and yard before leaving.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and for your business! Thank you!
From all of us at Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

Robert Dickinson
Robert Dickinson

Roof & Chimney Replacement

Old roofing and chimney removed and replaced on an older Toronto home. Darren clearly explained everything that needed doing his team were efficient and professional. They cleaned the debris after each day's work. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your business very much!

Flat Roof Rebuild

The flat roof on my semi-detached was due for replacement. I had quotes from a few companies, but Darren from Canadian Roofing Company was easily my first choice. He did the most thorough analysis of my existing roof and provided a detailed quote for various level of rebuild. I opted to go with a full structural rebuild which is a very big job with many technical aspects. Darren's crew did an amazing job. Not only are they experienced professionals, they were very respectful, good communicators and got the job done efficiently with great attention to detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Canadian Roofing Company.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate all feedback and your business! From all of us at Canadian Roofing Company, thank you!

Sylvie in Toronto
Sylvie in Toronto

Roof Repairs - Demolition of Deck & Rebuild

Darren was recommended to us by three neighbours!! He is professional, patient, provides timely details and updates, very responsive to questions and kept his word on timelines. He made a couple of recommendations that we had not thought of, and were better than expected. All his trades were professional, polite and provided great workmanship.
We are very happy with our roofs and new deck!
I’ve already recommended him to a friend, and will continue to recommend.
Thank you Darren! Sylvie and Rob

Thank you Sylvie and Rob for taking the time to post a review! We really appreciate your business!

More about Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.

At Canadian Roofing Company Ltd., we take pride in upholding
the highest standard of quality & custom workmanship. We have been a family business for over 25 years and endeavor to keep our employees well trained in order to maintain our commitment to you of a job well done. We are a Toronto based business and as a result only service the outskirts of the GTA by appointment only and for these clients interested in an estimate, there is a fee of $150 + hst which is refundable upon booking with us. It would be our pleasure to provide you with a detailed estimate for the work you are interested in having done. In addition to this, our goal is to answer any questions you may have and to educate you on the entire process, from start to finish. We look forward to hearing from you.