Branch Busters Expert Tree Care

Reviews for Branch Busters Expert Tree Care

Ed in Etobicoke
Ed in Etobicoke

Tree Removal

This is the second time we used Branch Busters and were just as pleased as the first time. Brian does what he says and always on quote. I think the part I like the best is the clean up job they do. The following day there is zero evidence they were even there except the dead trees are gone. I would highly recommend this company!
Ed Loveys
Caledon

Gary in Bolton
Gary in Bolton
4 reviews Bolton, ON

tree removal

BranchBusters is a local service in Caledon ON. A very couteous professional job. Brian come out promptly, gave me an estimate that was less than I was expecting, and stuck to the price. They came back within a few days, as promised.
- The only glitch was, as they were grinding the stump, a rock flew up and hit my patio door, breaking the glass. Brian immediately admitted it was their fault and reduced the bill accordingly. He helped me unscrew the hinges so I could take the door to the glass repairer. He also said he will be coming back once the door is fixed and help re-install it.
Excellent customer service!

Maretta from Toronto
Maretta from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Post-storm tree clean-up

Previous experience satisfactory. Called in spring for post-storm tree-damage clean-up. Call-back took a while but work did get done. Bryan acknowledged he'd missed removing one small tree as requested but would come following week to remove. Bill paid because I trusted him. However, despite more telephoned promises, work still not done and latest phone calls are not being returned. Busy I understand being ignored, I do not!,

Anna
Anna
6 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

tree branch removal

The service was good. The workers are reliable, came on time. Felt I paid a little more then expected, more then competitors charge. However the job was done within agreed timeline.

Railings in Mississauga
Railings in Mississauga

Tree trimming

Very prompt and professional. Didn't damage any surrounding trees when trimming my large weeping willow. Clean up was exceptional. Would use them again and recommend them as well. Great job.

Mary - Woodbridge
Mary - Woodbridge
4 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Tree maintenance

Brian and his crew came out to trim and remove quite a few dead, cracked and potentially dangerous limbs off a couple of old trees in our yard. They were prompt in coming out and timely in calling us back. They were extremely polite and courteous - not just to us, but each of the crew members as well. The clean up was quick and our trees look great - they have a new lease on life. We look forward to seeing them soon to remove another tree in our yard.