HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Vaughan  >  B.B.G. Carpentry, Inc.

Reviews for B.B.G. Carpentry, Inc.

Pete in Maple, Ontario
Pete in Maple, Ontario

Replacement Interior & Exterior Doors

John came in and replaced an interior door and repaired an exterior steel door, as well as some damaged baseboard and casing. Overall great work - doors all function properly with a great fit, no rattling and even gaps. Was respectful of home and cleaned up after completion of work. Will definitely use John again for future work.

thanks for taking the time to post a review.

John

alan in Toronto
alan in Toronto

Trim, crown and doors

I first have to apologize as this response is long overdue. I received John’s name from one of his colleagues due to the size of the job. John responded to my voice mail promptly and set up an appointment for him to come by and provide a quote. John attended as scheduled and it was clear he knew what he was doing.
Due to the size of the job (baseboard, casing with back band, new doors and crown moulding throughout entire house) John brought Sandro along to help him out. I have to say the two of them were very enjoyable to have around.
It is always a challenge to live through renovations especially when it affects every room in the entire house. John and Sandro were very respectful and did their best to ensure that nothing was damaged throughout the install. With constant communication we were able to work together to minimize the disruption to my family.
Together they made a great team as Sandro worked on the finer detailed work demonstrating his superb woodworking skills as John installed the crown, making it look easy. Considering that our house is a new build and there isn’t a straight wall or square corner in the place, John was able to adjust and adapt leaving the finished product looking remarkable.
Due to the size of the project it took about four weeks to complete and in that time they became like family.
They were dependable and a pleasure to have around. At the end of the project the quote was fairly accurate and they also installed some additional crown moulding over our built-in cabinets as our cabinet company was unable to provide the same level of installation quality.
Overall it was a great experience!!
Thanks again John, looking forward to the next project.

It was a great project and you were very easy to work with.Please if you get a moment can you post a few pictures so everybody can see how nice things looked after your precise paint job.

clients new wanted he wanted,payed on time,covered all the floors for us and did a great paint job which really enhances our work! what more could we ask for.

Thanks John. BBG Carpentry Inc

KM
KM

Wall paneling

BBG carpentry brought our vision to life! Very professional and great insight! Can't wait for the next project :-)

Thanks kaya was very nice working with you especially the food.My phones up and running again do send me the next project.

Gideon c.
Gideon c.

Baseboards and trim carpentry

John is a class act. He takes great pride in his work, gives honest and helpful advice and always gets the job done right. I highly recommend him!

thanks for taking the time to write a few words I really enjoy working with you and Chris.

Markl in
Markl in
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Wainscotting, baseboard and crown moulding

John was professional and does phenomenal work. Also was on time and on budget which is always appreciated. I would recommend bbg carpentry to anyone thinking of doing renovations at their home and are looking for great finishes.

Thanks it really makes my day when I get a great review like this one.see you on the next project

CM
CM

bathroom renovation

Great work. On schedule and within budget! Much appreciated was the design advice along the way. John and his colleagues are a real pleasure to work with.

Thanks kate it was a interesting project.

SGRE in Vaughan, Ontario Canada
SGRE in Vaughan, Ontario Canada

Baseboards, Casings, Wainscoting, Ceiling Beams, Interior Doors, Wall Paneling

This review is long, long overdue. Last year we added an addition to our home and renovated the entire main floor. We hired John for all our carpentry work including baseboards, casings, wainscoting, ceiling beams, wall paneling and hanging interior doors. I can honestly say that it was one of the best decisions we made in our entire renovation. It became apparent early on that John really cares about the work that he does. He is fair, honest and upfront. He took the vision I had in my head and brought it to life. We are so happy with the quality of his workmanship, he is a true craftsman. On top of all that he kept the job site a happy place to be with his humour and light-hearted personality. We were sad to see the end of his part of the job but we were so glad to gain friend along the way. Do not hesitate to hire John for your carpentry needs, you will not be disappointed. We can’t wait to have him back to build our deck this spring. Thank you John!!!

Wow what a fantastic compliment thanks so much! Can't wait to build your deck Stacey. I hope you have some funky design ideas.

John

Josie
Josie

Installation of baseboard, crown moulding, door casing, wainscotting, and fireplace mantel

B.B.G. Carpentry did an excellent job with all the trim work in my home. Attention to detail and pride of workmanship was evident in all aspects of the project.
I really loved the fireplace mantel that was created for my family room. Thank you John!

It was really nice working with you.

Alex
Alex

Outdoor open-air addition

John at BBG(and shout out to David the other highly skilled and amazing carpenter on-site! )was an absolute pleasure to deal with. His knowledge, skills and workmanship is Top notch, he takes great pride in his work and it shows. He always communicated his schedule and timeline to us, always was prompt and always on time. Our project was done in Cedar and dealt with tongue and groove ceiling, 4 custom posts and a beautiful gable. I would recommend John and BBG in a heartbeat! These guys were amazing.

thankyou was a fun project?

Donna Adamo in Vaughan
Donna Adamo in Vaughan

Trim, crown molding, baseboards

John Groves did trim work at my home, he was was very neat, precise, had excellent workmanship and worked well with others. He completed all tasks by the expected deadline. I have used John for several jobs, would definitely use his services again, and I highly recommend him.

Thanks Donna your the best.

More about B.B.G. Carpentry, Inc.

BBG Carpentry has been in business for over ten years . We are a small company that prides itself on quality, undertaking one job at a time.

Services Include Finish trim carpentry,hanging interior doors,crown mouldings,wainscoting,In the Summer we also install DECKS &PORCHES.See where & what we are building on facebook BBG Carpentry Inc or bbgcarpentry.com . Area serviced West Toronto,Bradford,Vaughn,Missassauga,North York