A Speedy Overhead Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
Peterborough ON
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Newmarket  >  A Speedy Overhead Door Services

Reviews for A Speedy Overhead Door Services

Garage door service

Again speedy was there when we called. My friend was having a problem with his garage door and tim came out to fix the problem he was having with it.

Reliable company. Great services. And very reasonable prices.

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto

New Garage Door

When it was finally time to replace my garage door, I called a few companies without a clue as to what I was looking for. When I spoke to Tim, he arrived on time and prepared and took me through the various options for my situation. His prices were competitive and everything went smoothly on installation day. He was on time, fast, and left no trash behind.
I have recommended Speedy to numerous friends already.

Carriage Style Garage Doors

We were looking to get new garage doors. We looked at a big box home improvement store and weren't satisfied with what they were offering. A friend of ours referred us to Tim. He said Tim does great work and has used him multiple times at different houses he is renovating. He said Tim is a very upfront knowledgeable guy, been in the business for years. He will give you his opinion on what would look good on your house but doesn't push the clients to do what he says. He talks to them, and listens to what they have to say. As soon as I was told that I knew Tim at Speedy was our guy. Called and set up an appointment for an estimate. Tim came did the quote and did exactly as I was told he would do. Recommended the carriage style would look amazing on our house and I couldn't agree more. Turned out fantastic. I have actually referred him to a few friends already and the neighbors just keep coming by asking about the doors and who did them. I think the whole block will end up with these amazing doors. I have gotten so many compliments on the house.

If you need garage doors or anything to do with garage doors Tim is your guy. Give him a call, you will not be disappointed. So glad I was referred to him.

Thanks again.

Steve from Stouffville
Steve from Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Garage Doors

We love our new Garage Doors! We have used Tim at Speedy a couple of times in the past for installation of garage door openers and door repairs. He was always reliable and did a great job. When it finally came to replacing our doors I called Tim. However, not at first. I love to research and wanted the best doors for the best price, with the best installer and customer service. So, I started researching garage door manufacturers and materials. I called around to a few of the "bigger name" garage door companies to do some comparison shopping. By far, hands down, Tim at Speedy Overhead Doors sold the best quality doors for a MUCH BETTER PRICE than his competition. So I knew with Tim the product would be great.
Now service.. All I can say is Tim is great! He came to my house one evening, answered all my questions and explained his product and installation in detail. He helped us choose a door that looked best for our house. We were even considering getting a custom colour (which he would have gladly done..more money for him) but he actually suggested another colour. We decided to go with his suggestion and we are so glad we did! The doors look great! Tim is an excellent installer. He did a fantastic job installing the doors and my house looks so good!
What's most important I think is customer service. This I can speak from experience. If there is ever a problem with the doors, I know that Tim will go out of his way to keep the doors working properly for years to come. He has provided us with great service in the past just maintaining our old door. He could have convinced us to replace our doors 2 years ago but instead he helped us get the most our of them for very little cost.
The bottom line is...

Todd from Whitby
Todd from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

garage door

Do not waste your time with this company. Tim took our deposit and wasted 8 weeks of our time. Kept getting promises that the doors were coming but they never did. Please learn from our mistake and order your garage doors from a reputable company.

I never did any buisness with Todd although i would have liked to its a shame the doors were on backorder at the time he needed them when i learned they werent coming i promptly cancelled the order and refunded his deposit.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Garage Door Opener Install

I needed an old garage door opener system replaced. I had already bought a new unit I had purchased from a half price special. I called Speedy Overhead Doors and Tim came by the next day to do the work. He seems to very knowledgeable and quickly replaced the unit. I would definitely recommend this company if you need a garage door opener replaced/installed.

Mark in Richmond hill
Mark in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Garage Door

Tim LaChance (Owner) squeezed me in within 1 hour after calling. In 15 min. he repaired cable bracket on garage door and two warn out wheels that run on track. He was prompt, quick and knew his stuff.

Amar L
Amar L
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

repair broken spring

Very honest about prices and the service. Explained how to maintain the garage door to avoid future problems. Tim was very honest.and it is very difficult to find honest people like him any-more.

Davidson Chan in Mississauga
Davidson Chan in Mississauga

Garage door repairs

Garage door stuck half opened and slanted. Tim came and replaced my cables, replaced my rollers, changed my defective light on my opener, and fixed obstuction on the tracks.. Did not up-sell me on my spring - said only replace it when it goes. Very informative and quick, done in less than an hour.. Courteous and professional manner. Highly recommended.

Roberto in Newmarket
Roberto in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Garage door opener

I am absolutely satified with Tim's promptness and professionalism. The service was outstanding and the price was excellent. i've been waiting to repair my garage door for months but was scare of the prices that other companies offer , after talking to Tim I was sold. His prices are highly competitive and i highly recomend his company and defenitly will call him again. Thanks Tim!!