A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Etobicoke  >  A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Kristin in Old Toronto

We had a side door lock that was no longer working (could not get the key in to turn it). I saw the great reviews here on Homestars and gave them a call. Spoke to John who was able to come out within a few days (this was not an emergency). When he arrived it was determined that the lock needed replacing. John replaced it quickly and matched it to all of our current keys. Definitely recommend A Perfect Pick. Thanks John!

Thank you so much Kristin for your kind review. Am very happy to have been able to solve the issue with your side door lock. We look forward to addressing your future security needs and issues. Thanks for your business.

Dugbug from North Toronto

I needed a quick rekey at my business. I looked at Homestars, contacted 2 recommended locksmiths, first one was responsive but had to pry information from them. "A Perfect Pick" answered the phone (John) himself, I explained what was required, he asked all of the pertinent questions, and then gave a quote by text within a few minutes. John in fact followed up twice by text, firstly to ask a few more details about the job which might influence the original quote, second to offer an additional suggestion based on the information I had given to him. He left me with options to be discussed on site. He arrived promptly at the appointed time the next day, spent longer than usual in removing the old cylinders, (we looked at that together), and proceeded with the job, at exactly the quoted price. Takes payments in most forms. I would not hesitate to recommend for home, or business use. A very efficient, friendly man. Thanks Homestars.

Really appreciate the opportunity to serve your business security needs. I believe in order to be able to provide the best client experience, the appropriate questions need to be answered. I always try to come in as close as possible to the quoted price and quotes are given in good faith with the assumption that parts do not need replacing. If they do then it will affect the quoted price. Thank you for your business.

mail in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

John arrived on time and quickly evaluated the problem with the old lock: needing rekeying. However we had a spare replacement lock available. He suggested using the new cylinder but keeping the old bolt as it was better made/ more reliable.
In short, he responded to our email quickly, did the work within 1/2hr and for a fair price.

Your replacement lock came in handy as I was able to use the cylinder out of the newer lock that you have. The older bolt was definitely a better design so I borrowed new parts from the newer lock to immediately resolve the problm with your older lock. I thank you so very much for your business and your prompt and accurate review. Looking forward to serving your future security requirements.

Steve in Toronto

John was a professional, knowledgeable, honest and upfront pleasure to deal with. We went over some options regarding a triplex deadbolt lock issue. John went to work until the job was perfectly complete. I wish all my dealings with tradesman went this well! Thanks again John.

Thank you Steve for your kind words and your business. It was my pleasure to address your deadbolt woes at your triplex. Thanks for your quick and accurate review and I look forward to addressing any future issues that might arise.

Ed  from Mississauga

The front door key to our home was not working. I called aperfectpick and had the pleasure of dealing with John. He gave us a time as to when he could be out to the house and he even arrived earlier! John was courteous and professional and had the problem with the lock solved in no time. I would not hesitate to use his services again and would recommend him with the utmost confidence. Thanks again John!

Thanks ever so much for your fast review and your confidence in our service. It was my pleasure to address your lock issues and look forward to serving any future security concerns or needs you may have. Thank you for your business.

Kim Hurdon from East York

John was fantastic! I called him on the weekend and he called right back. He gave me great advice so I went out and bought a new lock. John showed up on Monday morning and installed it quickly. He's great at what he does. Very knowledgeable!!!

Thanks Kim for your wonderful review. Always try to provide the best advice possible with my 21 years of lock knowledge. Look forward to serving your future security needs. Thank you for your business.

1 review , ON

John was punctual and completed the job quickly. He was also extremely knowledgeable. We had to get 5 locks changed and there were a couple that we didn't even have keys for. This was no problem for John. He was even able to put all 5 locks on only 2 keys by just fixing things internally with the locks. It was a pleasure to do business with him because he was so friendly and polite!

Thanks for your great review. We are in our 21st year of business and are happy that you took advantage of our experience. We look forward to serving your future security needs. Thanks so much for your business.

sap_datta in North York

Our garage door's deadbolt lock was broken and John came within an hour of calling to repair it. He was upfront and direct about the price which was very reasonable. Highly recommend him!

Really appreciate your review. In most instances, unless severly worn we can provide replacement parts for many different lock brands. We always try and save our clients as much money as possible. Look forward to serving your future security requirements.

Cherie from Old Toronto

I called John on a Saturday afternoon to enquire about having the front door and back door cylinders at my aunts's house replaced.
John set up an appointment to come the next morning and was able to replace and cut keys on the spot.
He ensured that all the keys worked and was on his way.
Very pleased with his service.

Thank you Cherie for your prompt and accurate review. Glad we could get everything sorted out for your aunt and look forward to addressing any future security concerns that might arise. Thanks so very much for your business.

Beth in Toronto

We hired John to rekey 4 locks when we bought a new house. He was professional, friendly, punctual, and did excellent work. His prices were also very competitive with other quotes we got. He worked quickly and was very accommodating for scheduling. He cut four copies of the key, and didn't try to up-sell us on anything. He also accepted credit card, which was very convenient. I would highly recommend John to anybody needing a locksmith. Thanks John!

Thank you Beth for your wonderful review. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to serving your future security requirements. Thanks very much for your business.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

24 Hour Emergency Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths and Alarm Systems
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Emergency locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997
Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club Int, Debit Card.