A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Locks & Locksmiths
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Etobicoke  >  A Perfect Pick Locksmiths
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Corry from Brampton

John from A Perfect Pick Locksmiths secured my front door with a high security lock to give me peace of mind and security. He showed up early and provided exceptional service by replacing a few other locks as well.

If you need a locksmith, don`t look any further...call them today!!!

Job Price

Thanks Corry! Only too happy to assist in getting your property secured up for you. A High Security Deadbolt provides better protection against lock bumping, lock picking and makes it impossible for your keys to be duplicated by any unauthorized individual. Really appreciate your kind words and your excellent review.

I needed two deadbolt locks picked because we lost the keys and another three locks re-keyed so that they all had the same key.

John gave me a very fair quote over the phone. Having worked with many other locksmiths in the past - i was wondering if he would double his quote when he got on site claiming some unexpected challenge. I have had several locksmiths try to do that to me in the past.

Not this time. The job did take a bit longer than he thought, but the final price was pretty much exactly what he quoted me over the phone. The work was done well, his price was fair and above all he doesn't try to rip you off at the last minute the way most locksmiths do.

Job Price

Really appreciate your candid review. I always strive to deliver great service with good value. I have heard horror stories about other locksmith services. I always try and stay as close as possible to the quoted price. Thanks so much for your business and I look forward to serving your future security needs.

Rob in Thornhill

Needed a door lock keyed the same as another door lock in a new shop. John gave me estimate over phone of buying new handset as could not key different handsets the same. When he came to shop he decided to use my handset as it was good commercial one and just changed the internal part. Cost was about the same as estimate but I was left with a good handset keyed the way I wanted it.
John was fast, efficient, friendly and the price charged was very reasonable. Will definitely use him again for any future locksmith needs.

Job Price

Thank you Rob for the excellent review. I always keep my client's best interests in mind when performing locksmithing duties. In your situation, wanting the same key to operate both of your locks and having a grade 2 commercial entrance handle on your door it made sense to replace the lock cylinder, keeping the original lock in place on your door. Thanks very much for your business. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs.

Picking "A Perfect Pick" as our locksmith was a perfect pick indeed. We found John to be very friendly, very fast, very efficient & very reasonable. Very highly recommended, indeed.

Job Price

Thanks ever so much for your kind words, your business and your recommendation. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs.

kkelly192 in Toronto

I called John this morning and he was so fast and efficient with his services, and at a very reasonable price. I will be recommending him to anyone in the area. Thanks John!

Job Price

Thank you for the opportunity to serve your security needs. Twenty years locksmith experience allows me to work quickly while paying close attention to detail. I appreciate any endorsement of my services. Was my pleasure to secure your property up.

John provided a quote over the phone, re-keyed four locks and was able to cut multiple copies of keys for me on site. He was efficient and knowledgeable and fixed a lock that wasn't installed correctly from the previous owner. I'd call John again if needed and would recommend him to anyone in need of a locksmith.

Job Price

Thanks very much for the opportunity to serve you and for your business. With 20 years road experience I've seen many installations. Some done correctly and others incorrectly. When I see a job half done I always straighten out the situation before calling the job complete. Really appreciate your word of mouth endorsement of my services.

Our front door deadbolt broke - asked the right questions beforehand, so that when they arrived, they had what was needed. They came by within a couple of hours. Extremely helpful and great service. Highly recommend them

Job Price

Really appreciate your fast review. Glad we could help to get your property secured back up. Thanks very much for your business.

Pete Nagy in

I called John at 7pm on a Thursday night, her was there the next day at 11am like he said he would. Came with a friendly smile, he was very quick, efficient and courteous. I would highly recommend John for any service that he provides!

Job Price

Really do appreciate your candid review. I always work as quicly as possible and with focused attention to detail. It was our pleasure to serve you and look forward to serving your future security requirements.

Raul in Etobicoke

John came to house on time to change two locks. I was very happy with the service and would recommend him again. One lock gave him some trouble due to a faulty installation from a previous installer. John fixed the problem without charging me for the extra time.

Job Price

Thank you Raul for your candid review of my service. It was my pleasure to be able to serve your security needs. Thank you very much for your business.

schmexter in Toronto

John replaced two locks. Was done very quickly and professionally. I called on Tuesday, he came on Wednesday (on time) and was done in short order. He asked the right questions when we made the appointment to ensure that he had the right equipment. Would recommend him.

Job Price

Really do appreciate your review. I always like to be ahead of the job by asking pertinent questions about the service I will provide. It must be the 20 years experience I have to get as much information as possible to better serve my clients. Thank you so much for the business.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

24 Hour Emergency Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths and Alarm Systems
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Emergency locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997
Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club Int, Debit Card.