A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Catherine
Catherine

Lock Rekey

I found this locksmith on Homestars and the reviews were spot on! I called for information, was able to send photos to explain my situation and I received a prompt response & estimate. They showed up on time, were very friendly, and got the job done super fast. I would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your quick review of our service. It was a pleasure to provide pur mobile locksmith service. Appreciate your business and look forward to serving your future security needs.

Bob Hambley in York
Bob Hambley in York

Broke Key In Lock

I broke the key in my front door lock and needed a professional to take out the broken off potion so that I could use that door. I called several other firms and got the good old run around over timing. When I called A Perfect Pick Locksmiths they immediately agree to a time and they showed up exactly on time. I got professional work and will call them again next time I need lock work.

It was my pleasure to remove the broken key from your lock in order to restore access through that door for you. Thanks so much for your business and this nice review.

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Rekey house locks

After my purse was taken with house keys and drl, I called John and he was over within a few hours and quickly rekeyed our three house locks. He was very professional, friendly and took the time to ensure all the new keys locked perfectly and that none of the old keys worked anymore. We would definitely recommend him.

So sorry to hear of your misfortune. I am happy that I was able to quickly arrive and get your home secured up for you. Anyone who has the keys will find out that they no longer operate your locks. Really appreciate your review and your business. Thank you!

Rick
Rick

Great Service

I had some contractors over and a key was missing so I call A Perfect Locksmith to rekey my doors. John was professional, quick and excellent. I loved his manner calm and reassuring.

Happy to help quickly get your property locked back up. Thanks for your business and look forward to serving your security needs in the future.

Amanda
Amanda

Re-keyed two locks on our new house+extra fixes

This is the second time I've had Jon from A Perfect Pick work on locks for me, and I very much recommend his services. We purchased a new (old) house and wanted to have the deadbolts re-keyed. Jon managed to re-key multiple locks by different manufacturers to a single key... so much easier for us! He also worked his magic on one of the deadbolts that was super finicky and hard to open—no more struggling with the door to the garden!! Thank you Jon, for arriving on time, your professionalism, and another job well done!

Thanks very much Amanda for your business. Was an absolute pleasure to secure up your new home. Really do appreciate you keeping me in mind. I hope you are enjoying your new home.

kadair
kadair

Re-keyed a lock

I called A Perfect Pick to get a quote for re-keying a lock that I had messed up when I tried to re-key it myself. John ask for the brand and a picture of the lockface so he could ensure that he had the tools and, if needed, replacement parts. He arrived on time and finished the job in about 25 minutes. He also asked us to try the lock out with multiple keys, while he was still there. John was very personal and professional. I highly recommend A Perfect Pick Locksmith.

It was our pleasure to get you straightened away on your lock situation. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving your future needs.

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke
3 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Fast and eficient

I called John in the morning. After discussing the re-keying of two locks, I sent him photos of the locks. He arrived within half an hour. John was really pleasant to deal with and had the job complete within the hour Very reaspnably priced too. I would definitely recommend this company.

Appreciate this nice review Paul. Glad I could get there so fast to rekey your locks.Thanks very much for your business and your testament to my service. Look forward to serving your future needs.

Marta from Toronto
Marta from Toronto

New Front Door Lock / New Pins

My lock broke this past weekend. We found this locksmith “A Perfect Pick Locksmiths”, John came over, he quickly got the job done. He was a mild mannered, and pleasant man. He lives outside of Toronto so explained that he often asks “a lot of questions” to assess a job before making the drive - cost/benefit, I get it. I recommend taking the time to answer his questions as he has over 20 years experience and actually went to school for the trade (rather than buying some tools and slapping a name onto a truck), if he thinks he can help he’ll be by to do an honest job. Thanks John, my new lock works wonderfully, I’m very happy.

Thank you Marta for your shining review. I usually do ask a lot of questions because I need to get to the root of your problem in order to solve the situation for you. Some prospective clients just don't get it. Instead of answering my questions they get upset and tell me they just want me to come and fix their lock. As much as I want to, I need some basic and some in-depth questions answered so I can better serve you. Thanks very much for your honest and objective review. Looking forward to serving your future security needs. Appreciate your business very much.

polina in Toronto
polina in Toronto

Lock replacement

I needed to install two new z-wave locks. It was very well done - we even discussed the locks before the visit to ensure all the supplies were available. Many thanks for this prompt and effective service call.

Thank you Polina for this nice review. I always try to gather as much information about a job as I can prior to doing the job. It always makes the job go much more smoothly. Thanks very much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security needs.

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Awesome Job!

I contacted John about my front door lock not working well and he was very knowledgeable and honest about my options. He was also able to respond quickly and re-key the lock the next day. He did a great job and I would highly recommend his services!

Thanks for the great review! I always try and gather as much information as possible from a client in order to proceed as cost effectively as possible. In your case a lock rekey was needed to resolve your key issue. Thanks very much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security requirements.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997