A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Owner/Manager
John Farquharson [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Etobicoke  >  A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

John came fast when I called him, was prompt for our appointment and took care of my problem. He is my go to locksmith and this was my second appointment. I recommend him and will use him again if I have any problems. Thank you John.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your endorsement. Was happy to help out your situation. Hopefully you won't have any further issues and thanks for keeping me in mind if you should happen to. Thanks very much for your business. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs.

PABrightLights in Toronto

We have had the good fortune of John's service for many years. The best thing one can have with any service provider is trust... When our home lock John installed some 17 years ago finally gave out under heavy use at a duplex, John was here to replace it almost immediately. Matched the hardware to what was in place. Highly recommend John, he acts as if your property was his. We use him for commercial and our own personal residential needs. Thanks, again, John.

Job Price

Appreciate your endorsement of my services and your wonderful review. I always try to provide the very best advice through my 20 years of locksmithing experience. Thanks very much for your business and I look forward to serving your future security needs. Thank you for choosing A Perfect Pick Locksmiths.

Anna in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

My husband and I recently moved and needed our locks changed. We called John he was able to assist us the same day. Our house was pretty far but he came within the hour and provided us with great service. Not only was he friendly, but he was also very knowledgable and gave some helpful advice. We will definitely be calling John again in the future! Thanks John!

Job Price

Thanks so much for your review Anna. It was my pleasure to serve your security requirements. I sincerely hope you are enjoying your new home. Thank you for your business.

charliedog in Toronto

Our front door lock was jammed and we were locked into our house. We called John and he was very quick to respond and provided a fair quote. He provided a same day appointment and got the job done very quickly. He was very friendly. We highly recommend him.

Job Price

It's unfortunate when a deadbolt lock falls apart and makes a door unusable. Glad that I could attend to your call for assistance and get your door open fast. Thank you for this nice review and your business.

1 review Whitby, ON

John was great - he came on time, did the work quickly, was kind to work with, and the job was done right. The price was fair too. He figured out the lock to my back door and made additional keys for me.

Job Price

Thanks for the fast review and your kind evaluation of our services. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs. I hope that we can be of service to you again, sometime in the future.

peggyr123 in Toronto

I highly recommend A Perfect Pick Locksmiths. I managed to break the lock on my door and John was able to come out right away to install a new one. He is prompt, friendly and informative. I wanted to switch to an electronic keypad and he was able to give me the exact product number for the model and finish I would need..

Job Price

We really appreciate your business and your fast review. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you. Thanks very much and we hope to serve your security needs in the future.

T Diamond in Lakefield

Called to book based on the excellent reports on this site. John arrived early, did the job promptly and efficiently. He is also personable! In future this will be the first company I call for needs in this department!

Job Price

Do appreciate your kind review and endorsement of our services. Glad to have been of assistance and look forward to serving your future security needs. Thanks for your business.

The key to our front door broke off in the lock as I was heading out Friday evening. Fortunately my wife was at home, so I was able to get back in. I arranged with A Perfect Pick for the next day and they arrived right on time. The work was completed quickly with attention to detail - pins were reset, old keys were finessed a bit so they would work better. Great service, polite and personable.

Job Price

Thanks ever so much for your lovely review. We try and provide the best service at the lowest rates possible. In your instance we were able to remove the broken key and rekey the lock to manufacturers specifications. It was our pleasure serving your security needs. Thank you for choosing A Perfect Pick Locksmiths.

JM in Scarborough

Punctuality and service excellent. I couldn't be more pleased with John's expertise. This company will be high on my priority list should the need arise. I will not hesitate recommending this company to all my associates.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your lovely review of our services. We really appreciate your kind words of endorsement. Very much appreciate your business and looking forward to serving your future security needs..

TorontoLakeshore in Toronto

John braced a Sunday morning snowstorm to drive out to my building and help me gain access to a storage locker. I had been locked out of it for months due to a broken key, and my unpredictable schedule made it difficult to find someone to help on short notice on a weekend. I called John on Saturday and he happily scheduled me for early the next morning. Despite facing a snowstorm, he showed up early and was able to complete the job in a matter of minutes!

John was friendly, professional, and courteous. I will absolutely call him again the next time I need help, and recommend you do the same!

Job Price

Wow! What a super review! Thanks very much for your kind words of endorsement and your business. I hope we can serve your future security needs.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

24 Hour Emergency Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths and Alarm Systems
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Emergency locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997
Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club Int, Debit Card.