A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Awesome Job!

I contacted John about my front door lock not working well and he was very knowledgeable and honest about my options. He was also able to respond quickly and re-key the lock the next day. He did a great job and I would highly recommend his services!

Thanks for the great review! I always try and gather as much information as possible from a client in order to proceed as cost effectively as possible. In your case a lock rekey was needed to resolve your key issue. Thanks very much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security requirements.

khsvinna in Toronto
khsvinna in Toronto

Lock repair

I found John on Homestars and contacted him for a front door lock repair. He was able to come the next day and repair the lock, as well as cut spare keys. He was on time, professional, and honest. He took the time to explain the problem and what he was doing. The job was done well and he was friendly and efficient. I would feel comfortable recommending him to friends and family. Thanks John.

Appreciate your fast review. It was a real pleasure to provide a cost effective resolution to your lock problem. Thank you very much for your business.

Desmond from Mississauga
Desmond from Mississauga

Locksmiths Service

Contacted Homestars for locksmiths to change new lock for the main door and John responded quickly. Give good advice on what lock to use , prompt service and good job done. Would recommend if anyone need a locksmiths.

Thank you Desmond for your kind words and vote of confidence. It was my pleasure to provide you with sound purchasing advice and my services. I look forward to serving your future needs. Thank you for your business.

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto

Locks rekeyed

After a recent move we needed our locks rekeyed. John was prompt, professional and very reasonably priced. It's such a treat to hire someone so skilled at their profession. Thank you John! I will be sure to refer you to anyone who asks!

Thanks so very much Erin for your kind words and wonderful review. I appreciate any referrals that I am given. Happy to have secured up your new home. Thank you for your business.

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

Lock jammed in door

Our exterior front door lock was completely jammed. I tried to get it out myself but it was completely frozen in place. Even though it was a tricky job to get the lock out but John did it without any damage to the door. We were impressed.
He's also friendly and courteous ... a pleasure to have in the house.
The great reviews here are right, he's a great locksmith.

Thank you Jane for this nice review. I have dealt with this issue on numerous occasions. Thanks very much for your business and I hope to serve your future security needs.

Bina in Toronto
Bina in Toronto

Re-Key Lock

I called John in a panic on a Sunday morning because one of my staff lost their key to my store so I needed to get the lock re-keyed quickly. John went to my store, which is in Etobicoke, within a couple of hours, did a great job and even met me near my home for payment so I wouldn’t have to drive to Etobicoke. That is great service and I would call him again in a heartbeat. Thank you John!!

Thank you Bina for your great review and your business. I always try and accomodate a client in any way that I can. I sincerely look forward to serving your future security needs.

rosemanhattan in Old Toronto
rosemanhattan in Old Toronto

Perfect pick for me

John rekeyed the deadbolt on my front door and made it operational, a challenging task since the lock was old and had been tampered with decades ago. He also cut keys on the spot.

I appreciated his experience, competency, and efficiency. Finally, he arrived on time and completed the work quickly and seamlessly. He was the "perfect pick" for me.

Thanks very much for your review of the service that I provided for you. It was my pleasure to address your issues and bring your lock back up to a reliable working condition for you. I really appreciate your business.

sawatzky9 in Old Toronto
sawatzky9 in Old Toronto

locksmith

I would highly recommend John, he was very professional. He told me a time we would be here and he was. He was a very nice man and fixed the problem in no time at all. Thanks John!

No problem and thanks very much for your business. A simple lock rekey was the speedy remedy to your issue. Looking forward to providing you with future security services.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Lock re-keying

I'd be more than happy to recommend John. He's professional, on time and did a great job. He re-keyed two locks at our home. I did not know the brand name of one of the locks. So that John could come better prepared, he asked me to text him pictures of the deadbolt and backing plates -- this was very thoughtful of him because it made more effective use of our time during the visit. Fantastic job, thanks again!

Thank you Kevin for your endorsement of my locksmith services. I think that text messaging is an excellent way to see exactly what type and brand name of lock is on each of your doors. That helps me to determine my ability to better serve your needs. Really do appreciate your wonderful review.

EF from Toronto
EF from Toronto

Lock replacement and re-keying for whole house

John was great, I would absolutely recommend him again. He made an appointment when it was convenient for me (since it was not an emergency), showed up on time, kept me informed along the way. Had he not asked me about the other doors, I would have forgotten to do the back door. Thank you John!

Thanks so much for your endorsement of my services. I am glad that we got the back doors taken care of for you during the same visit. Really do appreciate your business.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths and Alarm Systems
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997