A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Etobicoke  >  A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Cherie from Old Toronto

I called John on a Saturday afternoon to enquire about having the front door and back door cylinders at my aunts's house replaced.
John set up an appointment to come the next morning and was able to replace and cut keys on the spot.
He ensured that all the keys worked and was on his way.
Very pleased with his service.

Thank you Cherie for your prompt and accurate review. Glad we could get everything sorted out for your aunt and look forward to addressing any future security concerns that might arise. Thanks so very much for your business.

Beth in Toronto

We hired John to rekey 4 locks when we bought a new house. He was professional, friendly, punctual, and did excellent work. His prices were also very competitive with other quotes we got. He worked quickly and was very accommodating for scheduling. He cut four copies of the key, and didn't try to up-sell us on anything. He also accepted credit card, which was very convenient. I would highly recommend John to anybody needing a locksmith. Thanks John!

Thank you Beth for your wonderful review. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to serving your future security requirements. Thanks very much for your business.

1 review Ajax, ON

John came over early this morning to help me rekey 5 deadbolts and 1 Mortise. Although the procedures for the Mortise was much more complicated than anticipated, he did not charge us a single penny extra. His reliability can be seen in his attitude. As someone with zero experience in locks, I have many questions. John was very patient explaining all of them to me. And after rekeying the locks, he tried every single old and new keys, making sure that the old keys no longer work and all new keys work.
Overall, amazing lock-alternating experience with John today. I would highly recommend his service.

Thanks very much for your wonderful review. I am always happy to answer any questions that a client might have. Although the time to rekey your front door mortise cylinder took quite a bit longer to accomplish due to non-standard diameter pins I wanted to stay within my original quote to you. I thank you for your business and look forward to serving your future security needs. Really appreciate your business. Thank you!

Discussed the issue with John where he provided an estimate and made an appointment with him. John showed up on time and was cost was very close to his estimate. He has demonstrated to me his professionalism - he is reliable, trustworthy and knowledgeable.

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to serve your security needs. Looking forward to serving your future security requirements. Thanks very much for your business.

Fabulous service right when I needed it and at the price I was quoted. Fast, friendly and professional service all the way. Go to a perfect pick for your locksmith needs.

Appreciate the quick and accurate review. Alway try to keep as close to the quoted price as possiblr Thanks for your business and this excellent review.

Lock on our mailbox , located in lobby of our condo building, had broken and had to replaced.
Quote was reasonable - arrived on time - knowledgeable and courteous - prompt service.

Thanks for your business, your fast review and kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Thank you John for your quick service, professionalism and friendliness in the course of the repair. Your advise for alternative door handle sets is also invaluable. We would happy recommend you to those who may require a locksmith's help.

Thanks so much for your business and your speedy review of our services. I hope we can be of service again when you next need a Locksmith.

em11mi in Toronto

We needed to have a couple of locks rekeyed, and John did a great job for us. He was on time and completed the job quickly at the quoted price. I will definitely call him again next time I need a locksmith.

Thanks for your review and really do appreciate the business. I look forward to satisfying your future security requirements.

pdleith

My brother had used his service and was very happy so I called.
He did an excellent job that very day on such short notice and at a reasonable price.
I will definitely call him again for any locksmith needs! He is so experienced he can troubleshoot anything unexpected!
Thank you!

Thanks for your review. Luckily I wasn't too far away from your location as was able to arrive quickly to address your security concerns. Thanks so much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security needs.

M.L. Perrin

John did a great job rekeying several locks for us. Job was done as promised, as scheduled, and at quoted cost. Would recommend his work to anyone, any time. Great quality, great job.

Appreciate your nice review and your business. It was my pleasure to serve your security requirements.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

24 Hour Emergency Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths and Alarm Systems
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Emergency locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997
Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club Int, Debit Card.