A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Toronto ON
A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Replace entrance door lock set

I had used John three years ago with great satisfaction. He was prompt, got the job done, answered my questions and is 'full service'. I would recommend him and use him again.

Thanks for this nice review and for keeping me in mind for your security needs. Really do appreciate your business.

Locked myself out

Very stupidly locked myself and fiancé out of the house on a holiday weekend. Came very quickly and was able to get us in, just a couple of minutes. Price was very reasonable (especially compared to another company we had used previously). Friendly and gave us some good advice.

Was happy to be able to help out your unfortunate situation. I always try to respond to emergency situations as quickly as possible. Thanks for your business and this nice review.

natashad in Scarborough
natashad in Scarborough

they did a great job

they did a great job the came and fixed are store lock for us. very nice man I would recommend. they are good with prices. we couldn't be any more happier. thank you for your work from QDR ENTERTAINMENT

Appreciate the cudos and your strong endorsement. I am glad that you are happy with the service we provided for you. Looking forward to serving your future security requirements. Thanks very much for your business.

jimwkchow in Toronto
jimwkchow in Toronto

Rekey Service

John provided excellent re-key service despite my lock was old and worn. He also provided extra service hours without charge. I truly appreciate his professionalism. He also recommended 1 key for 2 locks which reduced my cost.

Thank you for the nice review and your business. I try to be cost effective for each and every client that I provide service to. Appreciate your endorsement and look forward to serving your future security requirements.

Anna in North York
Anna in North York

Lock re-keyed

John was quick to respond to my request to re-key my front door lock.
He arrived on time as arranged and was very efficient.
He oiled the lock and it works like a charm.
Would use again and recommend to friends/family.
Thank you John.
Anna

Thank you Anna for your wonderful review. Always take care of my clients with much expedience. Was a pleasure to serve your needs and look forward to providing you service again in the near future. Thank you for your business.

Avraham in Toronto
Avraham in Toronto

Awesome service on a hard lock

I had an older lock (1970's) to get re-keyed. Parts of the lock had been bent (probably on the original install.) John straightened them out and was super quick on rekeying.

He showed up a half hour after I called him and was very nice (I was super impressed about that.) He knows what he's talking about.

Thank you Avraham for the great review. My 22 years field experience does come in handy. I thank you for your business and look forward to serving any further security needs you may have.

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

Commerical Condo Locks & Keys Replaced

Called John to replace two commercial style locks for our new business in Brampton. John was extremely polite and professional from start to finish. He was very open with options and made sure he provided us with the best solution. He was there early, had all the keys ready and took only 20 minutes to completely replace and install the new locks. He was my only call for this job, and I am so Glad we used his service. Keep up the good work John, you will be highly recommended to my family and friends.

Thanks Nicholas for your shining review. I always try to be as cost effective as I can for my clients. Really appreciate your business and your endorsement of our services to yoor family and friends.

LRodbard in Pickering
LRodbard in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Lock Replacement

Thank you to John for his services today. John is punctual, efficient, works diligently with speed. He resolved multiple issues with my lock with true professionalism. I would recommend John to all my friends and family without hesitation.
Laura

Thanks so much for your endorsement of my services Laura. It was my pleasure to address the issues you were experiencing with your lock. I look forward to serving your future security needs. Thank you for your business.

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Rekey lock for new condo

We recently moved into a new condo and needed to get our entrance door rekeyed. John arrived promptly and performed the service quickly, and also cut us a few keys for the new lock.

Very professional and courteous, he made sure each key worked and that I tested things for myself before concluding the service call. He even offered some advice on an issue we were having with our mailbox lock.

Would definitely use his services again and highly recommend John to anyone else needing a locksmith.

Thank you for your review Brian. Happy to have been able to get your new home secured up. It was a pleasure serving your security needs. Look forward to taking care of your future requirements. We hope you enjoy your new home. Thanks for your business.

retnasothie from Toronto
retnasothie from Toronto

front door lock mechanism replacement

John was punctual, fixed the problem by replacing the lock mechanism and provided a set of new keys.
i found him experienced, professional and courteous
i highly recommend him to any potential customers

Thanks very much for your kind words and strong endorsement of our services. It was my pleasure to address your lock issues and provide you with a cost-effective repair. Really do appreciate your business.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997