A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

J.K.
J.K.

Replace kitchen door handle

Extremely happy with the service provided by John. After sending photos of my door/actual handle and lock, John talked to me about my options and the pros and cons of each, over the phone. Once decision made, booked John to come and install new handle, all done very efficiently. I really appreciated John taking the time to educate me on different options and saving me lots of time over all. Thank you.

Appreciate the great review. I am always happy to educate my customers when it comes to lock grades and what they mean. Thanks very much for your business. Look forward to taking care of your future security needs.

retnasothie from Toronto
retnasothie from Toronto

front door lock mechanism replacement

John was punctual, fixed the problem by replacing the lock mechanism and provided a set of new keys.
i found him experienced, professional and courteous
i highly recommend him to any potential customers

Thanks very much for your kind words and strong endorsement of our services. It was my pleasure to address your lock issues and provide you with a cost-effective repair. Really do appreciate your business.

Rosanna
Rosanna

front door lock jammed

John was very quick at getting to our home to fix our jammed lock. Not only did he fix it, but we were able to keep our original keys which is a bonus to not have to locate and replace all old copies. Thanks John!

Thanks Rosanna for this excellent review. Happy to have been able to remedy your lock situation. Glad you are satisfied with the repair. Thank you for your business. I look forward to addressing any future lock issues that you may experience.

J in Guelph
J in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Replaced front door lock and handle

John was professional, knowledgable and replaced my door handle and lock in a timely fashion. He also made copies of the key onsite. He recommended what type of handle to buy, to avoid the problems I had with my previous lock.

Great review. To the point and honest. Thanks very much for your kind words. I always provide advice based on my own professional experience. Appreciate your business. Thank you.

New Locks

I called John to replace two locks. He returned my call promptly and provided detailed information. He followed up with me prior to our appointment. He arrived on time and was very knowledgable and quick to replace my locks. His pricing is also very reasonable. I would use his service again, and I recommend him to anyone looking for dependable locksmith services. Thank you John for your professional service!

Thanks for your prompt and candid review. I always try to get the job completed in a timely fashion for my clients. Thank you for choosing A Perfect Pick Locksmiths for your security needs. I look forward to serving your future requirements. Thank you for your business.

N in GTA
N in GTA

Rekey

Called late evening yesterday and got the job done this morning. John arrived on time, professional, courteous and patiently answered all questions. Great work at reasonable cost and highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review. I always try to be punctual and take the time out to answer all of my client's questions. I also try to be as thorough as possible, that my 21 years experience affords me, in order to deliver the very best possible service experience for my client. Thanks so very much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security needs.

Boris in Toronto
Boris in Toronto

Excellent and consistent service

I had to change three locks, immediately John found a way to save money by re-keying the lock and have two locks on key. He is very professional, friendly and good natured. He came immediately the next day and even arrived early when I was in the shower. However, he persisted and rang again right at the designated time. Job took 1.5hrs and supplied me an ample supply of spares. If you are to choose any locksmith - choose John.

Thank you Boris for this great review. Happy to help you out any time. Appreciate your business and look forwsrd to serving your future security needs. Thanks again.

Re key lock

John arrived on time and and proved to be a very pleasant and professional person. The work was completed quickly at a reasonable cost which included the provision of several additional keys. I would call John again without hesitation. Recommended.

Thank you so very much your your kind words and your endorsement of my services. I always try to keep costs low while providing the best service possible. really appreciate your business and this great review.

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

Updating Locks after Home Purchase

Highly recommend A Perfect Pick Locksmiths! They arrived early on a Saturday to re-key our locks after we closed on our home. They were quick, honest and fair. Were able to swap out a deadbolt on site and were on their way! Really easy to deal with and friendly!

Thank you Evan for your honest review. It was our pleasure to serve your security requirements. Thanks very much for your business and this excellent endorsement.

M. Grant in Etobicoke
M. Grant in Etobicoke

They really ARE perfect!

John responded on the same day I called for help with two non-urgent lock issues (a re-keying and a thumbturn/plate replacement on different doors). At the appointment scheduled for two days later, he arrived at exactly the time promised, and handled the repairs efficiently and effectively. I am very satisfied with A Perfect Pick Locksmiths!

Thank you for this nice review. It was my pleasure to address and resolve your lock issues. Really do appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your future security needs.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997