A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Locks & Locksmiths
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Etobicoke  >  A Perfect Pick Locksmiths
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Thank you John for your quick service, professionalism and friendliness in the course of the repair. Your advise for alternative door handle sets is also invaluable. We would happy recommend you to those who may require a locksmith's help.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your business and your speedy review of our services. I hope we can be of service again when you next need a Locksmith.

em11mi in Toronto

We needed to have a couple of locks rekeyed, and John did a great job for us. He was on time and completed the job quickly at the quoted price. I will definitely call him again next time I need a locksmith.

Job Price

Thanks for your review and really do appreciate the business. I look forward to satisfying your future security requirements.

pdleith

My brother had used his service and was very happy so I called.
He did an excellent job that very day on such short notice and at a reasonable price.
I will definitely call him again for any locksmith needs! He is so experienced he can troubleshoot anything unexpected!
Thank you!

Job Price

Thanks for your review. Luckily I wasn't too far away from your location as was able to arrive quickly to address your security concerns. Thanks so much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security needs.

M.L. Perrin

John did a great job rekeying several locks for us. Job was done as promised, as scheduled, and at quoted cost. Would recommend his work to anyone, any time. Great quality, great job.

Job Price

Appreciate your nice review and your business. It was my pleasure to serve your security requirements.

Bob in Toronto

Great job! Needed a door locked re-keyed. John was fast, courteous and professional. Also provided some advice on another door lock in the house. Thanks again John! Would recommend highly.

Job Price

Thanks very much for this wonderful review Bob. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs.

Wes (Etobicoke) in Toronto

John was on time and quickly determined that I only needed to replace a few parts. The repair was done in no time and allowed me avoid replacing the lock and all the keys. John was pleasant, humorous and looked like he was enjoying himself. Thanks John!

Job Price

Really appreciate your glowing review. I am always happy to resolve lock issues for my clients and really do enjoy doing so. Thanks so much for your business. Looking forward to taking care of your future security needs.

Ritesh in Toronto

John was excellent. Very friendly funny and excellent with pets. He got the job done real fast. I would recommend him highly.
I was impressed with his knowledge of the product.