A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

Lock jammed in door

Our exterior front door lock was completely jammed. I tried to get it out myself but it was completely frozen in place. Even though it was a tricky job to get the lock out but John did it without any damage to the door. We were impressed.
He's also friendly and courteous ... a pleasure to have in the house.
The great reviews here are right, he's a great locksmith.

Thank you Jane for this nice review. I have dealt with this issue on numerous occasions. Thanks very much for your business and I hope to serve your future security needs.

Bina in Toronto
Bina in Toronto

Re-Key Lock

I called John in a panic on a Sunday morning because one of my staff lost their key to my store so I needed to get the lock re-keyed quickly. John went to my store, which is in Etobicoke, within a couple of hours, did a great job and even met me near my home for payment so I wouldn’t have to drive to Etobicoke. That is great service and I would call him again in a heartbeat. Thank you John!!

Thank you Bina for your great review and your business. I always try and accomodate a client in any way that I can. I sincerely look forward to serving your future security needs.

rosemanhattan in Old Toronto
rosemanhattan in Old Toronto

Perfect pick for me

John rekeyed the deadbolt on my front door and made it operational, a challenging task since the lock was old and had been tampered with decades ago. He also cut keys on the spot.

I appreciated his experience, competency, and efficiency. Finally, he arrived on time and completed the work quickly and seamlessly. He was the "perfect pick" for me.

Thanks very much for your review of the service that I provided for you. It was my pleasure to address your issues and bring your lock back up to a reliable working condition for you. I really appreciate your business.

sawatzky9 in Old Toronto
sawatzky9 in Old Toronto

locksmith

I would highly recommend John, he was very professional. He told me a time we would be here and he was. He was a very nice man and fixed the problem in no time at all. Thanks John!

No problem and thanks very much for your business. A simple lock rekey was the speedy remedy to your issue. Looking forward to providing you with future security services.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Lock re-keying

I'd be more than happy to recommend John. He's professional, on time and did a great job. He re-keyed two locks at our home. I did not know the brand name of one of the locks. So that John could come better prepared, he asked me to text him pictures of the deadbolt and backing plates -- this was very thoughtful of him because it made more effective use of our time during the visit. Fantastic job, thanks again!

Thank you Kevin for your endorsement of my locksmith services. I think that text messaging is an excellent way to see exactly what type and brand name of lock is on each of your doors. That helps me to determine my ability to better serve your needs. Really do appreciate your wonderful review.

EF from Toronto
EF from Toronto

Lock replacement and re-keying for whole house

John was great, I would absolutely recommend him again. He made an appointment when it was convenient for me (since it was not an emergency), showed up on time, kept me informed along the way. Had he not asked me about the other doors, I would have forgotten to do the back door. Thank you John!

Thanks so much for your endorsement of my services. I am glad that we got the back doors taken care of for you during the same visit. Really do appreciate your business.

House lock

John was amazing fast,friendly and efficient. He replaced my front door lock and even made extra keys on the spot,and very and price was affordable.
I would definitely recommend John.

Thank you for your nice review. I always try to provide the most cost-effective service possible. Really appreciate your business.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

A perfect pick for me

I contacted this company to assist with having locks changed in my house and garage door due to a spouse leaving. John was professional, prompt, and honest with me. I appreciate his communication and being forthright with the information. If I ever need a locksmith again, I will be calling John!

Thank you very much Andrea for your review. It was my pleasure to serve your security needs. I am always up front with my clients and try to find the most affordable solutions possible. Thanks so much for your business. I look forward to providing future service should the need ever arise again.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Fast affordable and courteous

John came to our house today to get a token key out of our lock. First off he was the first person who would even show up for the job. Other companies just wanted to sell us new stuff right away.

John treated my wife very well and explained everything completely so it was understoid before moving on.

The price was fair for what was done and our day was not disturbed for an extended time.

Thank you Scott for this excellent review. I always try and repair before I suggest replacement because replacement is usually very costly. It was my pleasure to address and remedy your situation. I always try and keep my client's costs to a bare minimum. Really appreciate the review.

C
C

Replace Lock System

We called "A perfect pick locksmiths" after researching the reviews on HomeStars. We called and spoke to John after we were no longer able to open our front door without much effort (to the point we were afraid to use it in case we could not get back in). John listened to our problem and asked several questions before advising us that it would be best to purchase a new lock system and he would gladly install it. Much to our delight, John was available to come out to our home the very next morning and install the lock system we purchased ourselves. He also recommended the best lock to buy, which was helpful. John arrived on time and was pleasant and efficient. He explained everything and even adjusted the door to ensure everything was working fine. We appreciate how quickly our problem was solved and for a reasonable cost. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

I always take the time to explain all the options available to each and every client. I always try to provide the most cost effective and best possible solution. I am able to draw from my 21 years experience to give the most cost effective solution that I believe will be a long-term repair. I thank you for your nice review and look ahead to providing future lock service.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths and Alarm Systems
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997