A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Toronto ON
A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Reviews for A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Re key lock

John arrived on time and and proved to be a very pleasant and professional person. The work was completed quickly at a reasonable cost which included the provision of several additional keys. I would call John again without hesitation. Recommended.

Thank you so very much your your kind words and your endorsement of my services. I always try to keep costs low while providing the best service possible. really appreciate your business and this great review.

N in GTA
N in GTA

Rekey

Called late evening yesterday and got the job done this morning. John arrived on time, professional, courteous and patiently answered all questions. Great work at reasonable cost and highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review. I always try to be punctual and take the time out to answer all of my client's questions. I also try to be as thorough as possible, that my 21 years experience affords me, in order to deliver the very best possible service experience for my client. Thanks so very much for your business. I look forward to serving your future security needs.

Boris in Toronto
Boris in Toronto

Excellent and consistent service

I had to change three locks, immediately John found a way to save money by re-keying the lock and have two locks on key. He is very professional, friendly and good natured. He came immediately the next day and even arrived early when I was in the shower. However, he persisted and rang again right at the designated time. Job took 1.5hrs and supplied me an ample supply of spares. If you are to choose any locksmith - choose John.

Thank you Boris for this great review. Happy to help you out any time. Appreciate your business and look forwsrd to serving your future security needs. Thanks again.

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

Updating Locks after Home Purchase

Highly recommend A Perfect Pick Locksmiths! They arrived early on a Saturday to re-key our locks after we closed on our home. They were quick, honest and fair. Were able to swap out a deadbolt on site and were on their way! Really easy to deal with and friendly!

Thank you Evan for your honest review. It was our pleasure to serve your security requirements. Thanks very much for your business and this excellent endorsement.

M. Grant in Etobicoke
M. Grant in Etobicoke

They really ARE perfect!

John responded on the same day I called for help with two non-urgent lock issues (a re-keying and a thumbturn/plate replacement on different doors). At the appointment scheduled for two days later, he arrived at exactly the time promised, and handled the repairs efficiently and effectively. I am very satisfied with A Perfect Pick Locksmiths!

Thank you for this nice review. It was my pleasure to address and resolve your lock issues. Really do appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your future security needs.

Nick in Mississauga
Nick in Mississauga

Rekey after moving

John was straight forward and dead on with his pricing. He was able to come to our place on the weekend after we moved, which is hectic as anything when most of the other highly rated companies worked 9-5. Definitely will be using again in the future.

Thanks Nick for this great review. Happy to provide service even on weekends ar regular weekday rates. Working out pricing for jobs over the phone for the past 21 years helps me to usually be pretty close to right on the money for job estimations. It was my sincere pleasure to serve your security requirements. Thanks so very much for your business. I hope that you enjoy your new home.

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Rekey house locks

After my purse was taken with house keys and drl, I called John and he was over within a few hours and quickly rekeyed our three house locks. He was very professional, friendly and took the time to ensure all the new keys locked perfectly and that none of the old keys worked anymore. We would definitely recommend him.

So sorry to hear of your misfortune. I am happy that I was able to quickly arrive and get your home secured up for you. Anyone who has the keys will find out that they no longer operate your locks. Really appreciate your review and your business. Thank you!

Rick
Rick

Great Service

I had some contractors over and a key was missing so I call A Perfect Locksmith to rekey my doors. John was professional, quick and excellent. I loved his manner calm and reassuring.

Happy to help quickly get your property locked back up. Thanks for your business and look forward to serving your security needs in the future.

Catherine
Catherine

Lock Rekey

I found this locksmith on Homestars and the reviews were spot on! I called for information, was able to send photos to explain my situation and I received a prompt response & estimate. They showed up on time, were very friendly, and got the job done super fast. I would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your quick review of our service. It was a pleasure to provide pur mobile locksmith service. Appreciate your business and look forward to serving your future security needs.

Bob Hambley in York
Bob Hambley in York

Broke Key In Lock

I broke the key in my front door lock and needed a professional to take out the broken off potion so that I could use that door. I called several other firms and got the good old run around over timing. When I called A Perfect Pick Locksmiths they immediately agree to a time and they showed up exactly on time. I got professional work and will call them again next time I need lock work.

It was my pleasure to remove the broken key from your lock in order to restore access through that door for you. Thanks so much for your business and this nice review.

More about A Perfect Pick Locksmiths

Mobile Locksmith services available. Residential, Commercial and Auto services provided. 17 years experience serving Toronto and the GTA. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited member since 2007. 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. Fast response and free over the phone estimates.

Locks & Locksmiths
Featuring Scorpion CX5 High Security lock cylinders for most residential and commercial applications. Get total key control with Scorpion CX5 lock cylinders.
Locksmith service including service to residential and commercial property. Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout and much more.
Other companies boast a low service call rate just to bait you in. Then they heap on the additional charges. Our approach to business is quite simple. Honesty in advertising and pricing. As our client, you are entitled to know exactly what a job will cost and how much time it will take to complete that job. Our phone quotes are usually pretty close to what your cost will be. The only time that the cost will be higher is if a lock or any other security device cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
1997