Accurate Glass

Moustafa  Elkoussy from Langley
Moustafa Elkoussy from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Leaky window change

The staff came on time to examine two leaky windows then ordered and installed the new windows on time and on budget. In addition they open a closed window panel in a high rise in Marinaside Vancouver, again heir work was completed on time and on budget. It is an excellent company and would recommend t it to a friend

MondeLiving.com
MondeLiving.com
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

glass

A good reliable glass company which can respond to emergency calls well, the staff are friendly, courteous, reliable, and the quotes are within the reasonable and competitive range, we are satisfied with the services and the experience.

Ana in W VANCOUVER
Ana in W VANCOUVER
1 review W VANCOUVER, BC

Condo Glass Repair

Contacted accurate glass to find out how they would assess the cause of cracked glass. I was told that their assessment was based on what was surrounding the glass. My response was that their assessment was based on assumptions. When I asked if there was a more accurate way of assessment I was asked if this was a strata charge back and as soon I said yes, they stopped answering my questions and the person was rude to me. He did not continue the conversation and hung up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie The Worker
Frankie The Worker
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Broken Door

My door recently got broken into, ive immediately called Accurate Glass, they came in a jiffy. They fixing my door, by replacing it with a new one, they also supplied me with a new lock free of charge which was really nice. Love their service and help. I was able to leave the house feeling more secure.

Billy in East

7411 Buller Ave
Burnaby
BC
V5J4S6

While my family and i were out for dinner, there was a break-in at both my house and our neighbor. Surprisingly we were both out at the time. So as the police came to check-out the situation, i called Accurate Glass, they came very quickly and finished the job in no time. My neighbor was also really happy with the job well done. Great job

Jesse at CBRE
Jesse at CBRE
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Broken window glass

In the middle of the night the a phone call came alerting me to a break in at our business. Accurate Glass, were called to attend to the repair, they came with 30 min to clean up and repair the broken window. We were able to open for business in the morning without any problems. Job well done.