Future Shop

Appliance Retailers
102 - 5300 No. 3 Road Richmond BC V3L2R1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Richmond  >  Future Shop  >  Computer, Electronics
Lea Medriano in Richmond

102 - 5300 No. 3 Road
Richmond
BC
V3L2R1

I went to Future Shop to buy myself a new laptop. I wanted a gaming laptop that can handle my downloaded/installed games, good graphics card, and affordable. As I asked which laptop I should get, a nice guy who worked there suggested I should get a Gateway NV5942u, and it was the best decision I ever made. I've had this laptop for two years now, and it has never let me down once. The graphics are also really good. The graphics card in my laptop is ATi Radeon HD 5650m 1GB, great for gaming. The screen resolution is also good. The memory is also good. It can hold up a ton of games, which pleases me. The only thing about this laptop is the battery. The battery only lasts for four hours, but it is okay. I usually take the battery out, and plug it so it doesn't over heat and break my battery.

I am happy that the guy who worked there suggested this laptop. The price is also great for such laptop. I highly recommend it. They didn't really pressure me into buying warranty, which i kind of liked. I would definitely come back to the store to buy more electronics since they are knowledgeable and suggests good stuff with decent price.