Best Buy

Dave S in Stoney Creek
Dave S in Stoney Creek
1 review Burlington, ON

cell phone insurance

If you bought the "old" plan vs the "new" plan good luck collecting on it. After paying for a couple years for a plan I was assured covered water damage or breakage and would give me a "repair or replace" option I was told recently it only covers internal faults or defects. I could repair the damage then send it in and they "might" do a repair if anything was wrong. I was totally mislead and the Best Buy mobile rep misrepresented the plan coverage when i bought the phone so they have been fraudulently taking money for coverage i don't have for a couple years. Check what coverage you really have and don't let them mislead you like they did to me. I will never set foot in a Best Buy again for anything. The manager was too cowardly to face me and couldn't even call me on the phone. Buy your phones and electronics elsewhere and save you money. It is cheaper for me to fix my phone myself than to have paid the insurance. never again.

Tyrone Redstone from Surrey
Tyrone Redstone from Surrey
9 reviews Surrey, BC

Cell phone insurance

A few weeks back I damaged my phone pretty bad at work and it wasn't really usable anymore but luckily when i bought my phone from best buy I also bought they're phone insurance, and it was great, I brought my phone in and they took a look at it and got everything figured out and they gave me my new phone that day! They were quick and efficient and I was really surprised because other places can take days, even weeks to get you your new phone, overall I was impressed and would recommend others to buy their phones here.

Kevin from Maple Ridge
Kevin from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Cell phone cases

I special ordered a cell phone case and it came in record time a few business days and was very satisfied with the overall experience. I was unsure if the store could bring it in but they were very helpful to fulfill my request!

tasha from Langley
tasha from Langley
3 reviews , BC

Laptop clean up (HP)

I would not recommend going to best buy to get any work done on your computer. London drugs will charge you by the hour, whereas best buy charges a flat rate that is way overpriced. I love the variety of the products in the store, and I love that it is convenient to find everything you need in one place. I do not like how long it takes to find someone to help you though. Simple items are overpriced, such as HDMI cords etc.

Rob from Port Coquitlam
Rob from Port Coquitlam
12 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Christmas gift

Perfectly adequate experience. I went in knowing what I wanted, staff pointed me in the right direction. One worker went the extra mile and showed me a previously opened item that I could pick up if I so chose. It was for a small savings, 20$ or so, but as we all know, 20$ is 20$. No pressure, no pushiness... always my first choice when looking for electronic items.

Hao Chen in Coquitlam
Hao Chen in Coquitlam
8 reviews Coquitlam, BC

computer repair

My computer broke down and because it wasn't under warranty anymore I couldn't send it to Toshiba to get it fixed so alternately I went to Best Buy for geek squad repair. They were quick to spot the problem after digging into the guts of the PC. They diagnosed that It's hard drive broke. He told us that they could install the hard drive for me for a fee but I declined, bought the drive and left. You don't know how much he wanted to get the hard drive installed by them. You don't know.

Henry Guo in Surrey
Henry Guo in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

Buying a pair of headphones

Overall, my buying experience was very enjoyable. The cashier was friendly, processed my transaction efficiently, and I was able to find what I needed quickly. I would rate this store very highly to other people such as my friends and family.

Daniel Soong in Surrey
Daniel Soong in Surrey
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Computer Hardware

I received fantastic service. The worker was very well educated in the different products for sale. they were able to offer me the best and most practical advice. I had left happy and confident with the purchase i have made. i was very satisfied with there service that i got to toot the horn. =). Thanks again BestBuy

Cherry Watson in Burnaby
Cherry Watson in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

camcorder

I went to Best buy in Metrotown, Burnaby to buy a camcorder. I was greeted with the worst customer service guy i've met in my whole life. His understanding of the product is very limited. Not only that, he also gave false information about the feature. I bought the product and had to return it because the feature he claimed exist on the product doesn't really exist. Never go back to the branch in Metrotown, Th reps are unprofessional and there is no free parking.

Brian in Langley
Brian in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Ipod

best buy was a good choice when buying my ipod
The service was good and the people were very friendly.
I would definitely recommend my friends to best buy to buy their electronics.
I have gone back many times since.