Textile Co. Inc.

Fabric Shops
21 Power Sq., Greenfield, MA 01301 MA
HomeStars  >  Fabric Shops in Delbarton  >  Textile Co. Inc.

Reviews for Textile Co. Inc.

AL from Amherst
AL from Amherst
6 reviews Boston, MA

Fabric for a sewing project

We often make Christmass gifts for friends and family. This year is a sewing project year and we went to the Textile Company. I was very pleased with the selection. Staff helped us think through our project. A+ to these folks.

Anne in Montague
Anne in Montague
28 reviews Boston, MA

half a yard of nonfusable white interfacing

I needed to find this particular kind of fabric and I called the Textile Company on the phone to ask if they had this and if they could have it waiting for my husband when he arrived to get it. They had it packaged and precut and ready for him to pick up. The shopping experience took three minutes and great service.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

fabric purchase

If you love fabric, this is an amazing place. The fabrics are wonderful. They are beautiful, opulent, fun, colorful, high quality. Great variety. I bought fabric for curtains for my daughter’s bedrooms. Great customer service.