The Vac Store

Gourdy in Northampton
Gourdy in Northampton
25 reviews Boston, MA

vacuum repair

When a part in my Hoover broke, I tried to nagivate the byzantine customer service of the Hoover company, which ended with a frustrated email on my part saying I would never buy a Hoover again! Happily, one day I was driving on Rt 9 and noticed the Vac Store. I returned with my vac, and 5 min later I had a working vac again, thanks the part selection there. Doh!

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

vaccum purchase

We love our miele vacuum cleaner and our miele supply dealer. Locally owned, nice person, good customer service. The vacuum has never had to be repaired, but we buy our bags and HEPA filters there.