Dave's Soda And Pet City

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
335 Russell Street (Route 9), Hadley, MA 01035 MA
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Delbarton  >  Dave's Soda And Pet City

Reviews for Dave's Soda And Pet City

Lassie
Lassie
17 reviews Boston, MA

dog and cat food and accessories

Dave's definitely has a million and one products to choose from and the staff is very knowledgeable. I'm not certain that the pet food is actually that much cheaper than anywhere else, but I might be saving a little bit. My only issue with Dave's is that the store is like a warehouse and I always feel like I am in a maze. Also, it's great that the store let's animals in, but sometimes the store is less than clean. Overall it is a very good store that could use a little updating (the debt machines are extremely slow/old). If you are looking for a large selection of animal products, this is the place to go.

Anne in Montague
Anne in Montague
28 reviews Boston, MA

fish tank

We wanted to purchase some fish and all the accompanying equipment. The staff at Dave's helped us find the heartiest fish that would live the longest, which was what we wanted. They helped us locate the proper type of bowl and food and filtration system that we needed. We liked that they have a Dave's Club Card that saved us money when we shopped there.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

aquarium and crab purchase

My sons begged me to get a pet. Dogs and cats are out because of pet allergies in the family. We looked at buying fish or reptiles. When we arrived at Dave's a very nice, young clerk answered every single question in a friendly, knowledgeable manner. He treated my 8 year old and 5 year old with great respect, answered their questions and listened attentively to their comments, and gave us information sheets on the various aquariums and animals. We selected two Hermit crabs, and a new clerk helped us with an aquarium purchase and all of the needed supplies for the crabs. Two weeks later we received a follow-up card from Dave's with a $5 coupon and telling us to come in if we had questions about our new pets. I was very impressed and we will do all of our pet shopping at Dave's.