Jo-Ann Stores

Jennifer from Scarborough
Jennifer from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

New chair covers

I went in to get fabric in order to re do my kitchen chair cushions. I easily found the fabric I wanted to use and when the lady asked me what I was using it for she quickly suggested and alternate fabric and even recommended a technique. I purchased her suggestion and now have 4 beautiful - washable, new chair cushions that I have received a number of compliments on! THank you.

Amy S of Natick
Amy S of Natick
7 reviews Boston, MA

Fabric materials for curtains, quiliting and clothing

I love shopping at JoAnne's because they have a huge variety of fabrics in the clearance section alone. The patterns in the kid's and baby section is also a wide range. I can go there with just fifteen dollars in my pocket and still walk out with some great fabric peices. That is never usually the case. Becase of the great sale I usually walk out with much more.

Katie, Amherst
Katie, Amherst
5 reviews Boston, MA

artifical flowers, candles

I enjoy shopping at Jo-Anns, I don't feel the same pressure to buy that I do at Micheals. I wish they would have more selection, but I like the way the products are arranged and presented. The sales people are more service oriented during the week, than on weekends when highschool kids take over the register.

Anne in Montague
Anne in Montague
28 reviews Boston, MA

cotton fabric for bedding

I needed to buy fabric to make quilts for three different beds. And wanted a good selection and low prices, which I found at Jo-Ann Fabric. They have an extensive discount section, with hundreds of fabrics to choose from. I always find it takes a little while to check out there, but I'm willing to wait because the deals are so good.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

fabric purchase

I love joanne fabrics. Great stuff and a good selection. I buy fabric there, and other sewing supplies. But, there are often long waits to get fabric cut because Jo-Anns can be short staffed.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

materials for bed covers

I wanted to make some custom duvet covers for my bed and to send to an orphanage in Eastern Europe. The women in the sewing center at Joann were so smart about the best fabrics, stitches, batting, and other issues that would affect the look and the wear of the duvet cover. They pointed me to sale items, helped to determine the right amount of material, and made my project a success.

Shannon in Amherst
Shannon in Amherst
32 reviews Boston, MA

fabric and craft

As I walked into the store I was approached by a sales woman and asked whether I needed help finding something. She led me through the store to the items I was searching for. Fast errand and friendly service at Joanns.