Acme Carpet One

Reviews for Acme Carpet One

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

wall to wall carpeting in addition

I put an addition on my house and needed flooring. I got estimates from five different flooring companies. Acme Carpet one gave me the best price. My carpeting is beautiful and the price was very competitive. If you are thinking of flooring, I would definitely check out Acme Carpet one. They were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. I am thrilled with my carpet!!!

Tania
Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

Purchased carpets

I have all hardwood floors throughout my home. But, my teenage girls wanted some cushion under their feet. I looked all over for carpets that were in the right color and also bound on the edges. As I have wood floors I did not want wall to wall. If you go in the back of Acme they have many, wonderful carpets in the remnant area that are bound on the edges. Some of them are huge. The prices are great and I was able to find exactly what I wanted for all three of my kids...that is a good deal!