Sears

Gourdy in Northampton
Gourdy in Northampton
25 reviews Boston, MA

Appliances

We are very satisfied with Sears in Holyoke. We have bought, and been satisfied with the delivery and service on our refrigerator, oven/range, lawn tractor, grill and dishwasher! When the refrigerator got dented during delivery (it's on the side and you can't see it) they gave us a nice credit. I also love the sears credit card reward program, because you can save up for something like a dishwasher just by doing your normal spending.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

sewing machine purchase

I purchased a sewing machine at Sears. It was broken. Sears took it back with no questions asked, even though my daughter had drawn with marker all over the box. I was embarrassed and they said, “Don’t worry about it.” They gave me full credit for another sewing machine which worked beautifully.

Shannon in Amherst
Shannon in Amherst
32 reviews Boston, MA

bought a gas grill

As a new homeowner I wanted to bless my house with a new grill! Ideally a Weber grill but I just wanted to get something that was good. Sears had a large selection, knowledgeable staff, and free set-up. The free set-up was my selling point but I was happy with the available selection. Even though Webers were available I went with a cheaper model that had as much quality. THe set-up was my only disappointment b/c I had to fix the ignitor button.