Ideal Movers

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

storage space rental

We rented a storage space for $55 per month for 12 months. The staff at Ideal Movers and Storage was very professional, and answered any questions we had about access, dryness, and theft issues. We were able to access our storage place using an access code, and the items were always dry, although they were on ground level and in a garage. When we ended our rental they did not try to charge us for extra time, as some storage facilities often do. They were very honest and we would use them again.

Lassie

413 584-4746
10 Mill Valley Road, Hadley
MA
UNITED STATES

I hired Ideal when I moved from an apartment in to a house, both in Amherst. Although I moved quite of bit of the light furniture myself, in order to save money, Ideal moved all the heavy and fragile furniture. They arrived on time, worked until the job was done, and encouraged me to let them take more in order to justify their cost. Nice crew. Nothing was broken, and they placed the furniture in the new residence where I asked for it to go.