Hadley Garden Center

(413) 584-1423
285 Russell St hadley, MA 01035
MA
UNITED STATES

The Hadley Garden Center is the best all purpose garden center in our area, bar none. They have annuals, pernials, tools, woody plants, mulch and they have the know how to back it up. I always ask questions and they seem to always have reasonable answers and sometimes actually look information up for you. The lectures on the weekends help us gardeners get through the winter.

Anne in Montague
Anne in Montague
28 reviews Boston, MA

humus

We checked severeal different place and found that Hadley Garden Center was by far the cheapest for buying humus in bulk. Someone came and helped us load all of the packages into our vehicle, which was extremely helpful.

Denny
Denny
15 reviews Boston, MA

purchased mulch and garden tools

This busy, hopping garden center has its system down for making sure each customer's questions are answered. Also, they loaded my car for me, without me even asking! I appreciate the customer service.

Shannon in Amherst
Shannon in Amherst
32 reviews Boston, MA

buy gardening supplies

My sons needed gardening gloves for a school project. We went to Hadley Garden Center to see what they had. Each child had a variety of gloves to choose from in their size and came out of the store proudly wearing their new apparel.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

perrenials and annuals

The carry common and unusual perrenials- a wide and interesting selection. They also carry lots of annuals. Everything changes during the year, depending on what it makes the most sense to plant at the time. Incredibly knowledgeable staff. I have described a plant many times to a staff person and they've known what it was. The only thing is that I had interaction with the owner once who seemed rude.