Andrews Greenhouse

Lassie
Lassie
17 reviews Boston, MA

purchased plants

To be honest, I am not a gardener and not interested in becoming one, but whenever I stop at Andrew's Greenhouse, I think of possibly getting more into gardening. The selection is plentiful and the plants are healthy. The location is serene, with rolling hills in the background. The clerk was nice, but not overly friendly, but I think this was my fault, because I explained I was looking for an outdoor plant that I wouldn't be able to kill within 24 hours. He did help me select several plants, and three months later they are still thriving.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

bought garden plants

Unusual perrenials, many of which they cultivate on-site. They also grow their own pansies- field grown- which makes them extremely hardy. Beautiful plants. They are also very knowledgeable. In addition, it's also a very fun place for the kids- horses and sheep to look at and feed, chickens to chase, wagons to ride in, and once they even gave my children a tour of the greenhouse.