Marshalls

Amy S of Natick
Amy S of Natick
7 reviews Boston, MA

quilt- ralf lauren

This is one of my favorite places. They have everything from shoes to coats to baby supplies and much more. The prices are pretty inexpensive and clearance is even cheaper. I went here for a quilt 2 days ago and it looks perfect. I love that it only costed me $40. for the quality it is.

Denise in Heath
Denise in Heath
5 reviews Boston, MA

Bought sheets

I went to Marshalls to get sheets. They had alot of things to chose from. But you have to be ready to look around to get what you want. If you can find something good you can get it at a good price. I like Marshalls because it has all sorts of good things and there are always new things coming into the store.

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Linens

I found magnificent Turkish towels in all colors to fit my bathroom needs. I like shopping at Marshalls because you're left alone to make your own decisions without telling you what you like. Checkout sometimes takes a while, but other than that I like shopping at Marshalls.