Christmas Tree Shop

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

holiday decorations

I drove from Leominster to Shrewsbury to check out the Christmas Tree Shops because so many people raved about them. I was expecting lower-end products but was pleasantly surprised to find really good quality decorations and a great deal of gourmet food! The store was full but not crowded, and I was surprised by how quickly the cashier lines went! The decorations worked well in our home and outside as well. I'll shop there again.

Nancy of Metro-west
Nancy of Metro-west
42 reviews Boston, MA

BBQ & flower bulbs

We were shopping around for an outsoor grill. The Christmas Tree shop had one in our price range. That grill lasted almost 10 years. We didn't have any problems with it. I know if we had, they would have exchanged it. I always purchase my autumn flower bulbs from Christmas Tree Shops. They have always come up in the spring.