UHaul

Reviews for UHaul

Vince in Toronto
Vince in Toronto

Truck Rentals

I use U-haul truck rentals on a fairly regular basis for my work needs. Overall, I am satisfied with the price of the rentals, but the employees at our location on Eastern Avenue often stroll in late for work to discover a long line at the door. I usually arrive half an hour early to avoid waiting for an hour of paperwork that must be handled by one employee.

Scott Von
Scott Von
5 reviews Boston, MA

Stored some belongings

I had rented a large storage container for approximateley three years the staff and all the employees were very professional and knowledgable. The storage contaners were in good working condition and all of my belongings were dry and in good condition.

Nancy of Metro-west
Nancy of Metro-west
42 reviews Boston, MA

boxes & tape

I had purchased $100 in boxes. When I needed more, I returned. My second purchase would have been about $25 because the they didn't have the boxes I needed. I had only brought my credit card along. No purse, no other ID because someone had driven me, and I was required to show ID. While I am glad the sales person followed store policy, I needed my tape. He wouldn't sell it to me. It seemed unreasonable at the time.