Graebel Movers/New England

Nancy of Metro-west
Nancy of Metro-west
42 reviews Boston, MA

moving household goods

We chose Graebel to move us to Denver. The Graebel New England office worked with me and answered all of my questions. They came out to our house for an estimate. Estimate paperwork was printed on the spot. Their pricing was straightforward and clear. They provided any boxes as part of their service. They packed my breakables and other kitchen items as part of their service. The only thing I can think of as a problem, was that their billing and processing of the invoice took a long time. It wasn't available immediately. We had to wait for the final total and reconcilliation.