Fraticelli Oil Co.

239 Litchfield St., Leominster, Ma 01453 MA

Reviews for Fraticelli Oil Co.

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Home Heating Oil

I was so happy when I purchased my home in Sterling, at the time 4 years ago home heating oil was 1.11 per gallon. What a deal! As we all know, it has gone way up since then! I got a delivery last year and found out my neighbor was locked in 15 cents cheaper per gallon and they locked in after we did!

Nancy of Metro-west
Nancy of Metro-west
42 reviews Boston, MA

home heating oil delivery

Fraticelli delivered our heating oil on a scheduled service. They would come when needed and we didn't need to call for delivery. When I did need to call, the girls who answered the phone were always polite. When we first moved into our 65 year old house, the old boiler burned through 275 gallons of heating oil in about 21 days. We called Fraticelli in the middle of the night, in -10 degree weather. The truck came within an hour. The driver restarted our boiler for us. He was so kind. We panicked and he said, "No problem." We had a two year old who slept through the whole experience.