RJ Curley

Plumbing
152Manning St. Hudson, MA 01749 MA

Reviews for RJ Curley

42 reviews Boston, MA

faucet replacement for kitchen, bathroom and outside with a key

RJ Curley
978-562-2742
152Manning St. Hudson, MA 01749
MA
UNITED STATES

I needed an outdoor spigot replaced that had a key. My boys wouldn't leave the water alone. I called RJ Curley. They had a solution for me. A spigot with a key to turn it on and off. They came and replaced the existing outside spigot. They also replaced two other faucets. We purchased them, they installed them. Work areas were cleaned up. The repairs were made without incident and I could hold the key to the outside spigot!

42 reviews Boston, MA

Bathroom tub faucet repair

I chose RJ Curley because they were on the BBB website. The repairman was courteous. He replaced the tub faucet. He cleaned up afterwards. This repair cost half as much as one we had replaced in Burlington. Same job, same faucet.