College Pro Computers

Computer Repairs and Support
206 Russell St., Suite 8, Hadley MA 01035 MA
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Delbarton  >  College Pro Computers

Reviews for College Pro Computers

Shannon in Amherst
Shannon in Amherst
32 reviews Boston, MA

an old laptop needed help

My old laptop was dying and I brought it in to be checked out. The staff at College Pro was great and knowledgeable. They were also very fair with pricing and were not looking to charge me for everything that was done. My next computer repair or purchase will definitely be from them!

MBZ in Amherst
MBZ in Amherst

Computer rental

My computer died, and I needed one desperately for work (I telecommute). College Pro Computers set me up with a decent, older laptop within a day. I had some problems with logins and had a delay in getting phone help, but otherwise College Pro Computers was helpful. Their rates were reasonable and in an emergency I'd rent from them again.