Aubuchon Hardware

Diajoy
Diajoy
2 reviews Boston, MA

Thermometer

I couldn't find the thermometer I was looking for and the gentleman behind the counter knew right what I was looking for. He was helpful and when I described to him why I needed it, he commented that he thought that I'd be very happy with that item.

MBZ in Amherst
MBZ in Amherst

Finishing work on new laminate floor

While it took more than 10 minutes to find some help, once I had a sales clerk who could explain wood putties and finishing work, Aubuchon Hardware turned out to be the right store for my supplies. The clerk was extremely helpful in explaining how wood putty works, which colors to choose, etc.