Annie's Garden & Gift Store

Meg in Greenfield
Meg in Greenfield
5 reviews Boston, MA

Plants, gifts

The plants I buy at Annies thrive,so the slightly higher cost is worth it, in my mind. I've bought gifts for friends, spent time just browsing with my babies, or asked detailed questions that get solid answers. Plus, the ever-changing, ever-clever sign out front makes them a very friendly, inviting part of the community.

AL from Amherst
AL from Amherst
6 reviews Boston, MA

Plants

Annies is a great little garden center, locally owned and a place you can find the unususal. I have been shopping there for years and it just gets better over time. Plants are good quality and thrive when I get home (even if I don't get them into the ground as fast as I should).

Katie, Amherst
Katie, Amherst
5 reviews Boston, MA

Plants, Gardening Tools, Holiday items

I stop in at Annie's twice a year, in the spring and in December. In the spring, I purchase my herbs and garden tools. There is always someone to help me out with identification, and planting tips. In December, I shop at Annie's for beautiful wreaths, laurel, and holly. My two kids love to come with me to Annie's.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

plants

A beautiful store. Plants are a little pricey, but they have a wonderful selection. Convenient location on Route 116, which is great for North Amherst. They also have a lot of household items, but very little of it is to my personal taste.

Shannon in Amherst
Shannon in Amherst
32 reviews Boston, MA

2 blueberry plants

A trip to Annie's is always pleasant. The quaint cottage and charming entrance garden are filled with beautiful ideas for...the next project. The staff is always kind, courteous, and friendly to chat with.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

Garden frame materials

Annie's Garden Center is small but thorough. They have a great selection of organic mulch, vermiculite, and other square foot gardening materials. We had hard time finding a clerk for checkout, but otherwise the store was great.