Komher Roofing

Reviews for Komher Roofing

Joe & Kathy in Pickering
Joe & Kathy in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Komher Roofing were recommended to us by a neighbour and we could not have contracted a better roofing company to remove 2 layers and instal new shingles on our roof. The crew from Komher Roofing were very hard working, polite and professional - and their experience is outstanding.

Julia in Scarborough
Julia in Scarborough

roofing of house and garage

I couldn't be more pleased with the work that was done on my home. The price was not only what I beleived to be fair but well worth the workmanship. I would defintley recomend Komher Roofing to all my friends and family.